Reviews for Easy
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
:) loved this
Safaia Bara chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I think you did a great job with this. I really liked your interpretation of the song (one of my favorites, I might add). I was listening to it as I read this, and it came together very well.

Nicely done!

*SB*
Teresa R chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
It was easy once they got together long time to be apart. So I am on to the next story I am loving you :)
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
So happy they found there way back to each other..
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aw! Kate your working your way up to the likes of Tanya and Jessica... Yes you are.

I'm glad they could come back together and the night before a wedding no doubt.

This actually has promise for a whole story ..

Too bad I hate hate hate recall flats. They ruined my graduation song lol

good work. I'm moving on to the next one if I have time
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hmm..this bella really just annoyed the bloody hell out of me. I mean I wholly understand how it looked, but SHE left without hearing him out. even if she didnt want to hear him then, she could have at least listened to him later. she SHUT him out. moved out and then had the nerve to bitch that he didnt try, that he didnt come after her. she SHUT him out. moved, changed her phone number. even alice is to blame for that..she told edward to stay away from her and give her time, her parents wouldnt tell him and BELLA has the nerve to bitch and say he didnt try, didnt come after her. she new not after 6 months the truth and SHE never bothered to reach out to him. let him know that she knew the truth. that he was faithful to her, but no. she continued to place the blame on him. Fuck, its her that doesnt deserve him. she made rash childish decisions and shut him out without even giving him the chance and then had the nervve to blame him for it...If i were edward I would never have taken her back. and alice...you would think she would be having her brothers back more than the bitch that broke her brothers heart, wouldnt ya? Cause we all know alice knew the truth here. esme said herself that edward told them what really happened. i would have thought alice in her meddling ways would have pushed bella more to listen to her brother, but no.

said that, I loved it despite my wanting to strangle bella. it was a lovely read and very well wrote.
caz23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aww lovely story
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
great little o/s
amwine chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
It is sad that they wasted so much time, but I am glad they found their way back other each other. What was up with her parents not telling her that he was there looking for her? Great job...thanks so much!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Sorry but I think that Alice needs a fucking bitch slap for not letting Edward talk to Bella. Stupid no good interferring pixie. I also think Charlie and Renee need a good upper cut... Renee to the stomach and Charlie to the balls. Also, I think Edward should have had Kate arrested for breaking and entering, as well as public indecency... after he pushed her off the fucking bed. Only thing I like about the fic was the ending. And that was only marginally.
BernieR chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Great one-shot! :)
cab2012 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This was the cutest story I have ever read! Love the song also!
shyshy1016 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
loved your story! please continue it! atleast a chapter or two!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 9/28/2011