Reviews for Reaching the Goal
Wahness chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
I am enjoying the story but there is one thing that I have an issue with and thats the lack of character development of Kazuki. I hope you do a few chapters looking at Kazuki's emotion it must be difficult to see your sister treated as the golden child in your father's eyes and have most of the famous ninja's fawn over her. Because of this I'm just finding it hard to warm to Yukiko's character, instead I feel more for Kazuki.

Apart from that I am enjoying your story and interested to find out what happened on the mission.
Diablo's Heir chapter 23 . 4/16/2012
nice chapter. i like how you incorporated canon into the fiction
Reviewer chapter 22 . 2/28/2012
Great! I loved every single word of this story.

Update please!
Diablo's Heir chapter 22 . 2/13/2012
fckin eh baby. great chapter. loved your portrayal of madara
Diablo's Heir chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
a nice short informative chapter with a bit of dark humor. nice
Diablo's Heir chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
what the effs? cant say i was expecting that. nice twist update soon this just got alot more interesting
Diablo's Heir chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
i think it would have been more emotional if he had died or if she had actually been forced to use her mangekyo sharingan but still was a good chapter.
Diablo's Heir chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
her brother seriously needs both an ass kicking and reality check
umnia chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
good one
Diablo's Heir chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
good flow although im failing to understand the animosity between yukiko and her brother. you've never gone into detail or explained why he dislikes her so much
Diablo's Heir chapter 16 . 12/19/2011
great chpter. from the flow of it i can expect one thing but im hoping you do the oppsite. update soon
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
Nice and long, but is it near the end? I hope not!
Diablo's Heir chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
she should definitely go. i mean when you think about it it makes for the perfect story since shes engaged practically and then she and her bf get torn apart only to rekindle their love once she becomes otokage and he could become a medical hokage like tsunade was. great chapter. the best by far so far. update soon
Diablo's Heir chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
nice chapter
Diablo's Heir chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
nice chapter loved the interaction between naruto and sakura. as for yukiko's secret which im guessing is her mangekyo sharingan, doesnt sasuke already know she has it?