Reviews for Players and Pieces
FeatheryWolf chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Short and simple, but perfect.
tsevca chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
good
Escha chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
LOL, love always wins huh? this was really good though.
yoake.laberinto chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Why kill Arya? Why? :S
troesnaja chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hi again, yes i am going to the archive from start to finish. I personally am enslessly morbidly fascinated by Petyr Baelish, his history to com efrom nothing and get everything by being ruthliss, well spoken intelligent and scheming. I personally hope that he will have at least his own twisted version of morality and help and love Sansa. Have you read in better days, i think that really captures his character. I think he really loved Cat but he couldnt get her and got thrown out because he is no fighter so he uses the talents he does have to get anything BUT love (he only ever loved one woman after all). He can never get a truely powerful position because of his birth and that is why he needs Sansa. I also truely hope that Sansa will grow a backbone and some brains in the next book (hugely disappointed that she was not in 5) and that the hound will reappear.
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I like this! All these fanfics seem to be a little on the creepy side, but that's the nature of the books, isn't it?

You should definitely continue-I'd like to see where this may go-but it would stand perfectly well alone.