Reviews for Staring
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
i loved this fanfic
shoujo-goddess chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
i liked this more than i probably should... but what can i say? your sex scenes are positively beautifully written.
Lovelolism chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
By the way its not dank in German thank you is DANKE with an E on the end.
Jack Fucking Ryan chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you for posting such a smutty fanfic!
canerdia chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
You don't know how glad I am that this was my first PrussiaxCanada fanfic I've read. :D Keep up the most /awesome/ work! :3
pie1313 chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
uwaa~~ this was so cute x3333 any plans on any other prucan fics?
Annabeth Potter 16 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
I loved it
Miracle Cloud Boy chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I love that it starts with Gil staring, and ends with Gil staring. It's so cute!

Just watch out for where you place your commas and periods. Other than that, I loved the story immensly! Good job, I look forwards to reading more from you!
PruCan4evar chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I've read stories where Lovino and Matthew are friends so this doesn't confuse me so. I rather like it actually! I'm also glad that Francis talked Gilbert out of leaving Matthew that night. It would've looked ugly the next day for everyone if Gilbert had left.
Black-Wolf-Warrior chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
C'est bon! (That's good, French). I really enjoy the point of view switching in the story and how you incorporate history. :D

I'm happy to say that you haven't had any faults in your French up until now. Garçon does not mean waiter,but that is what people who don't speak French typically think what it means, it actually means boy. And French waiters who are called garçon are quite offended when they are called it.

So, in the instance of Francis translating to the waiter what Antonio said you should put either 'monsieur' or go with the literal translation of the Spanish and say 'please'

I hope this cleared that up, and I can't wait until the next update.

-blackwolfwarrior
x-goldenDew chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
*eyes sparkling* Das ist großartig ( that's great German ), I like the story and the switch between the pov.

and as for the translating ( I noticed some mistakes in German in the 1st chap and 2nd chap ) :

German : Freund Friend. Mir leid, was bruder? I'm sorry, what brother?.

I hope that helps, please con~tin~ue~

PS. I'm not German btw, I'm only studying German right now ". also you can say " Es tut mir leid " which means I'm sorry[/I am sorry/I feel sorry/ I regret] ".
Nami chapter 3 . 9/29/2011