Reviews for Reflection
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I legitimately cried over this and have to keep wiping away the tears as I type. I don't know that anything has ever moved me this much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I WISH I COULD HACK INTO DARK DAWN! FOR OBVIOUS REASONS! WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
McGrizzle chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
:( That's so sad... Hopefully next time we get some more Insight (see what i did there?) into Veriti because I have a feeling she's a pretty epic girl. Even if she isn't an adept. Still, it bothers me... Matthew and Sveta are a canon pair as seen in the final fight, and Nowell and Piers MIGHT do something, and it's obvious Rief is smitten with Karis... What about Tyrell? Is he gonna just like marry some unnamed person like his dad? ARGH, SO MANY QUESTIONS!

all in all, this was nice.I've read it before, I just didn't finish it in case there were spoilers.
mistress chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
this was breathtaking sad and marvelous T_T
GSFEfan25 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wonderful job with this.
Heckenschutze chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It's kinda cool to be able to see things from Veriti's side for a change. It also makes me wonder if Alex knows he has a son or not. Well, whether he does or not, I'm pretty sure he's not a great father figure... But anyway, great story, and I'm still looking forward to anything you wind up posting.

Auf Wiedersehen!
JamesK716 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I really liked this, it was super cool to see Veriti's point of view, i quite liked it. Great Job K-D