Reviews for Papa Don't Preach
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Awwww! Mature Dom is always so adorable
summerpoint chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I TOTALLY LOVED IT! this might be my favorite dom, i mean the way you depict his character as a more mature, grown up, and responsible man after getting out of prison makes me swoon; the new character traits that take him until fatf 5 to develop makes him even sexier (if that's at all possible). i love how much he respects, loves and worships letty and how he wants to do right by her and their son. this is the dom that his father raised him to be, loyal, tough but soft, thinking before reacting and putting family first. having a dotty baby made me love this fic even more. i love how dom reaction to letty's changing body and how much more he seems to want her; it's as if he's trying to make letty more secure with his increased lust for her. i love how dom took the first step towards mending letty's relationship with her father by inviting him over in a letter. oh and before i forget, i love the dotty lovin', it's so hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Omg loved this so much. I want to keep reading
Paommt chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I'm totally in love with this story ... So cute
Redi chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
HA HA HA

Very funny and sweet history,

but I can't help thinking a son of Dominic and Letty would be ugly, not por Michelle Rodriguez, but VinD isn't the most handsome, just so damn good muscular _

Well, good piece, congratz.
m0nt chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
this was beautiful!
MickeyRos chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I absolutely adore this story. Just adore it. I love the idea of Dom manning up at such a young age to take care of Letty and their child. This is an awesome story.
Miss.Farmgirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is such a great story I loved it!
hayj chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very sweet! I like the grown up version of Dom you've got here :)
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Haha, I was totally humming "Papa don't Preach" while I was reading this and thinking, "Man this is dead on!" GREAT job on this story! The beginning was absolutely breaking my heart! I could kinda understand where Letty's dad was coming from (UNTIL he said he was taking her to the clinic...smh) but I'm always rooting for Letty and Dom no matter what! LOVED this mature Dom, not just acting on impulse but thinking things through and trying to do what's best. Letty is a clever one! Lol recording herself crying so that they can make a hasty getaway! But we all know she would have done ANYTHING to save her baby and relationship with Dom. I really like believable you made all this. It was almost as if I was peeking in through a window and watching it all unfold. I also liked that you let us know how much time was passsing and the stages of her pregnancy. VERY vivid imagery, like I said, it's like I could really see everything i was reading. I was happy he married her and that you didn't spend time on the details but perhaps a little glimpse would have been nice. Just for the sake of seeing the progression of thier relationship. Lol it's lines like this, "I love you more, Wife, and if you weren't already having my baby, I'd try to get you pregnant tonight." That make me completely adore your stories lol. It was so great how you described the love and lust (lol) that Dom had for her body both pre and during pregnancy. And good for Dom seeing those women for what they were and NOT messing up what's really important in his life. Perfect time for the baby to kick : )Lol, this is getting long so I'll wrap it up. The part about painting the room was awesome. Lol, so true in character for both of them. Loved it. "When I'm looking at those women, I'm comparing them to you. In my mind, nothing is more erotic than this." He emphasized, rubbing his hands on her belly. All the assurance I'd need lol. LOVED EVERYTHING about the ending. Loved the letter, loved her dad arriving and meeting the baby and the clever way tou used to title of the story! loved it all!
Christypoo chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Is it weird to say that of all the people in the world, you're on my Top 10 list of people who consistently make me happy? Because if it is, I'm okay with that. This was adorable. And not in that shitty, 'oh, love is so beautiful' sort of way, but in a Dotty, totally rock and roll sort of way. Which is funny, I guess, because it's all mush and there's a baby and its all cute and stuff. LOVE everything about this fic. You're the best! (And I'm so excited for this joint fic coming up!) )
KingVictoria chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i loved this! such a different take on them and it was perfect! i think you are the queen of one-shots
dotty fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
aww i love this i have been waiting for you to write something new for ages! and i cant wait till you and Mmmsuite write something together i am sure it will be dotty heaven :)
Karikocha chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great read.
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Okay I feel cheated in yours and MmmSuite's love feast :~( I absolutely LOVED IT!... I honestly wished it wasn't a oneshot and it was in chapters instead.