Reviews for The Hero and the Angel
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
#chuckled tearfully in pure happiness

..Angel... :'D
Britannia Angel!

Who ever guess he would became Angel in Hogwarts AU?! x'D

I can't stop crying in happiness...!
imagaYthgiL chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
awww! I Love it!
RIVILvFv chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aww cute but why did he make Mattie invisible?
yunike08 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I'm glad it's a happy ending for Arthur! I really cried hard when he had to go back & change his fate with Alfred. I'm happy you wrote this! Thank you, and take care.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
happy ending at last. thankies!
junpei.m chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Gosh, this was wonderful. Ever since I read the doujinshi, I couldn't get the last scene out of my mind where Alfred is just talking and Arthur walks by and oh my god.

To say the least, you fic totally made me feel better and have closure about the doujin. :'3
Mai Sachiyuki chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I absolutely love that doujin! Watched in on YT and it made my cry.. TT

Thanks for the sequel! Yay for happy endings! X3
XxDeViLsNiGhTmArExX chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Awww! I love the doujin 'The Hero and The Magician', so I'm really happy that Alfred and Arthur got their happy ending this time. Amazing story, I wish that this would be the official sequel!
loverofbooks4eva chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh my god, thank you for writing this. The ending was so sad, and now there's a happy ending!
ChibiMilkCarton chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I've read that doujinshi-I even own it!-And it always makes me cry. I'm so happy right now that you've given it such a happy ending!
Nekoirma chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awww!;w; I wish the doujin had this ending!So sweet!
Luminwolf chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awww :) Now your story can put my mind to ease. xD After all, I was all "WTF, NOOO ARTIEEEE!" when I finished reading the doujin. Thank you! :D
Hedekideki chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Awwww I love this story so much!QuQ

It's really make me happy! I really cried so hard when I read dat Doujinshi.. and I really wonder what happens next. I don't want Arthur forever alone.. TTwTT

I totally love this!
meme12345bunny chapter 1 . 10/1/2011

this happy face explains the mood after I read this :)
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Holy mother of crap! This is simply beautiful! My only question is, what years are they in. From your drawing it looked like 7th and 6th, but I'm not entirely sure. I love it!