Reviews for american secrets
YAAAS, THIS IS GOOOOD
The Creative Victorious Awards chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Hello! We would like to inform you that your story has been nominated for Best One-Shot at the CVAs!
xXFalling.in.the.BlackXx chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Hi! This story has been nominated for an award on our forum, please come along and check it out. Feel free to cast any nominations you feel should be there as well. Just use this link:

forum/The-Forum-Of-Chitc hat-And-Idiocy/133800/
SwerveG chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This was fucking disgusting & sick ;P
You are soo fucked up you dirty idiot
katherinebishops chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hello let' . !

I'm here to tell you that your story, american secrets, is nominated for a Topaz Award!

Come down and vote for your favorite fics:

topic/108350/60344640/1/
BelletheWickedWitch chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
So, i think i read this, like three or four times over the course of 2 days. it's just the cutest thing ever and it's perfect. I love it. I never would have put these two together, but this story just WORKS. It's incredible. It's romantic and cute and perfect. :)
thewerepuppy chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I loved this. It's like the best student/teacher relationship ever, and you avoided all cliches and kept everyone in character and...gosh. I don't know what else to say. Favourited.
Mrs. Barnes chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awww! This is so cute! I've totally noticed the strange tension between these two and I have to say that it's pretty amazing. I don't know what to call it exactly but definitly there. The flow of this story is very believable. Job well done. Keep up the good work! :)
victoria too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
do i'm rereading this bc a girl on tumblr rec'd it (i think it's on the first page of my blog, or i'll drop the link in your ask later or tomorrow depends on how long i can fight the urge to go to bed)

and i noticed i hadn't review so here it goes

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR EXISTENCE

this fic just gave me as many feelings as the first time read it

sobs jikowitz is perfect

i love the way their relationship evolved and how they interacted with each other and and

this fic is just everything good in life okay?

I'M STILL WAITING FOR A YODELING!FIC JS
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really liked this. I think you did a great job with this unconventional pairing. Awesome work!
J-Athena chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Up to now is the most romantic story I've ever read. So romantic! 3
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Good Story
toughlover chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is amazing! You made such an odd couple seem so normal! I love this
myownmistress chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Our tumblr conversation with sumerize my thoughts on this.

Because I am an emotional wreck.

G'day to you, sir. :D
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
omg chrissy you are the master of crackpairings how can you take jade/sikowitz and turn it into a legitimate GOOD story is beyond me. your next assignment: tori/robbie!