Reviews for Pictures of You
javadreamer chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
this was so good - I really enjoyed chapter 1 - but chapter 2 was phenonomenal (not sure I spelled that properly - but I think you get the gist). And I totally agree - if they don't get these two back together soon in season 5 - maybe we can get a discount if we use the same shrink. :) Unfortunately, I think it's going to be at least mid-season before we get what we are all hoping for.
messersmontana chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I agree, Zane and Jo really need to get their heads out of their butts and get together. Good story.
Wyndes chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Aw, that was so great! I've been suffering from Eureka withdrawal this week and it was really nice to read something that made a little sense out of the season. Nice job!
bittie752 chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
This is great. I think Zane is easier to write also. Loved how they both took pics off the security footage and loved the moments they picked.
purplepotatopig chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
awww, this was so sweet. in a slightly sad way but still sweet. i love your idea that they both had pictures of each other. in case you don't continue this, hope to see other stories from you soon!
hatondog chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
So great to see a new story from you! Totally agree...while it seems that they may drag the angst out a while longer into season 5, I hope too that things look up sooner rather than later for these two so we get as many happier times with them as possible. This was such a nice way to capture where they are now though-sad, but a bit of hope.

And agree to that Zane is much easier to write. He's such a guy, and has had more range this season than Jo, who's been stuck in moody mode, IMO.
Sara60691 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
This was so sweet! I'm glad that it's not as depressing as some of the latest fics have been. i love the descriptions of the photos and the feelings that Jo and Zane get when they look at them. You're right though, Zane is so much easier to write than Jo, which is a shame. I adore the two different POVs though and i sort of hope you continue this, although you left it off in a good place.
DreamALittleBitBiggerDarling chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Great job! I hope they get back together next season too :)