Reviews for Once in a Blue Moon
Bighead98 chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
I have a question!
Internet chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
All I have to say is that I would like to see more. This is turning out to be a really great story, although I don't find many good ones on this site... I must not be looking hard enough. This is the best story I have seen on this site. Maybe you should also post on FimFiction and see how the masses react to this piece of art. Following this story, and eagerly waiting for more.
-Internet.
Anon chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Oh god I LOVE your story! Absolutely AMAZING, brilliant work! PLS Make more chapters if you can!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
OHMYGOSHTHISISSOAMAZING!AAAAAHHHH!
SnowWhitePanda chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
hello there, Drakat,

i must say this is one of the most well written stories on this entire website i've read so far! not to mention the storyline is inginious! i look forward to read in more of your work.

PT.
Cylon One chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
Brilliant once again.

Still proving to me to be one of the coolest ponified Doctor Who adventures around.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 12 . 2/16/2012
Molestia returns.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Hunting shadows? Oh crap, I see a "Library" incedent in the near future.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Epic new speech there at the end.

And it's true, if he does run it's only to be kind.
Tarkana262 chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
I think it's funny that you and I have both written Doctor Whooves stories that say Nightmare Moon was caused by empathivores.

The similarities end there, as your story is much, much more awesome than mine, but still, it's an interesting observation.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
well, it's official. I'm addicted.
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 11 . 12/27/2011
PLOT. IT IS HAPPENING.

In other news, somehow I actually did not see the Doctor/Celestia shiptease coming. Wow. I need up up my game.
ScarPaw234 chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
You've done a really good job with The Doctor :D good job and keep up the great work :3
tytyvm chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
I lovez you...legit.

MORE PLEASE!
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story