Reviews for Once in a Blue Moon
Yyunesprith chapter 12 . 3/9
(having login issues on my account)
His landing for the first time in Equestria the morning after is so perfect.
"and if there is one thing I do not believe in, it is any coincidence larger than a bread box." *giggles*
"I'm the Doctor... and the monsters run from ME." 0.0 ... *purr* Ooh.
about midway through chapter five, no particular moments singing "comment on me!" but generally quite intrigued by your worldbuilding.
Chapter 9. Curious as to the implications of this Maker comment. Also - powered up Celestia is frankly awesome.
10. My GOD that's an intense punishment. Capital punishment I can see under the circumstances absolutely. She just... she made hell. In the fundamentalist Christian sense. She MADE HELL. Wow. Um... I know the Doctor doesn't have a lot of high ground to stand on here with the Family of Blood, but I still don't think I was totally prepared for that.
11. My Pandora is currently playing The Execution by Paul Cantelon. Good timing.
Oh, hi Apple ancestors! _
Pssh. "I pity the fools who mess with thee, ser Doctor." I see what you did there... BA Apple.
...That's it then. Last update two years ago... dunno what the chances are you'll continue in that case. I'll still follow on the off chance once I have account acces back, because this is delish.
Thanks regardless for writing what you have here. It's been a pleasure. :)
Bighead98 chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
I have a question!
Internet chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
All I have to say is that I would like to see more. This is turning out to be a really great story, although I don't find many good ones on this site... I must not be looking hard enough. This is the best story I have seen on this site. Maybe you should also post on FimFiction and see how the masses react to this piece of art. Following this story, and eagerly waiting for more.
-Internet.
Anon chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Oh god I LOVE your story! Absolutely AMAZING, brilliant work! PLS Make more chapters if you can!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
OHMYGOSHTHISISSOAMAZING!AAAAAHHHH!
SnowWhitePanda chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
hello there, Drakat,

i must say this is one of the most well written stories on this entire website i've read so far! not to mention the storyline is inginious! i look forward to read in more of your work.

PT.
Cylon One chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
Brilliant once again.

Still proving to me to be one of the coolest ponified Doctor Who adventures around.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 12 . 2/16/2012
Molestia returns.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Hunting shadows? Oh crap, I see a "Library" incedent in the near future.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Epic new speech there at the end.

And it's true, if he does run it's only to be kind.
Tarkana262 chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
I think it's funny that you and I have both written Doctor Whooves stories that say Nightmare Moon was caused by empathivores.

The similarities end there, as your story is much, much more awesome than mine, but still, it's an interesting observation.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
well, it's official. I'm addicted.
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 11 . 12/27/2011
PLOT. IT IS HAPPENING.

In other news, somehow I actually did not see the Doctor/Celestia shiptease coming. Wow. I need up up my game.
ScarPaw234 chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
You've done a really good job with The Doctor :D good job and keep up the great work :3
tytyvm chapter 11 . 12/1/2011