Reviews for when you're too in love to let it go
SarCream chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I loved this story. Two of my favorite shows, Glee and IMAY. It was amazing how you used Luce as an older person with a happy relationship with her girlfriend to sort of become a mediator to Rachel and Quinn. Its like somehow i feel that Rachel and Quinn is like a young version of Luce and HER Rachel. Absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This is so cute. And Faberry flowers
askforgardenia chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
THIS WAS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND I FELT ALL WARM AND GOOEY INSIDE AS I READ IT. YES I'M TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE THIS MADE ME SMILE SO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR AN AWESOME CROSSOVER :D
Yuzuki Grey chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
So beautiful ;-;
babyballa10 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
that was wonderful great idea for a cross over loved Imagine me and You thanks for posting
magicmumu chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This story is way cute. Especially loved the 'bloody American teenagers' bit.
queerleader chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was the most perfect fic I've ever ever ever read. I hope you understand that you just crushed my heart into a million pieces. It was worth it though. I'm just going to go cry now.
The Darklight Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Read the first three parts on tumblr, followed you, forgot yhe tumblr username, then drove myself crazy for a few hours trying to find this until I googled some choice words.

All in all one word sums this up:

Excellent.
Cassicio chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Luce helping out Faberry with flower power? WIN!
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This makes my heart ache so bad. Coincidences, coincidences.
Erise chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Yay I'm glad to see this on just so I can add it to my favourites! This was really lovely, and I really like your writing too. Gonna check out the rest of your fics now :) Also, the crossover is a great idea. Were you inspired by Dianna's tumblr post btw? If yes, I just have to say it's awesome that Dianna inspired awesome Faberry lol :)
PandoraAceAttorney chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
You know, this is exactly what I thought when I saw that movie.

The coincidence is unnerving, and yet, incredible. :D 3
theworld.isgonnaknow.yourname chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was beautiful.
LateNightRambler chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this is such a lovely story!
dHee chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That is one awesome version of Glee x Imagine Me and You! Keep writing! :)