Reviews for Goodbye to All That
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow. Just Wow. I've gone through a couple of your Dair one-shots and I must say they are absolutely amazing and fantastic and I am absolutely smitten with your writing. You just capture Dair so effortlessly and you have the real emotions they feel throughout, and now I'm sad because they're not together anymore but I'm going to ignore the last season of GG because it was complete bull, but anyway wonderful! Keep writing!
Starresky chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love this. So perfect in its detailing and giving us just a hint of what is happening.
Null000 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
loved it. i have a feeling the finale will go like this (wishful thinking). thanks for writing! such deep characterization
iwrotethissky chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Marvelous. Just marvelous.

I need more. I just need more.
Suzanne chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is just too beautiful.

You MUST continue!
Mrs Crawford Badgley chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
THIS CANNOT BE A ONE-SHOT! I NEED MORE!

I love love love it!
xmaybejoleisa chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
this is gorgeous. i love how you keep these two in character and don't take away from their dynamic on the show. if anything, you add a more mature, poignant touch to their relationship and god, this is just-no words. i loved it. you make me love them more than i already do every time i read one of your works about them.
bluebaby1219 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
How do you even write? There's magic happening between your brain and your fingers, that's for sure. Always short, sweet and amazing. And this fic is no exception.

I wish allowed us to post gifs because photos can better convey my reaction to this story than anything I could ever type.

I loved the flow of the story, the glimpses into what Blair was thinking and feeling, that transition from the time they ran away to that moment when Blair finally accepts the truth of her feelings for Dan.

My favorite parts of the story...hmm...just insert your whole fic here I guess. Lol. I loved the whole thing. I felt each emotion I was supposed to feel as a reader with each word you used and each sentence you created. Just...how do write this well?

Anyway, I'm now going to stop my review (read: fan fic fangirling) before this becomes longer than your whole story.

The writers did not take us there, but you did and this was a wonderful and realistic version of what could have been had Louis not walked in (darned Prince).

Thanks Lint!
lcamca2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
it's like reading a classic novel. love it! make more dan/blair fics!
pankaj13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Lint as always you give us another amazing story and I loved the story. Its great how you wrote the characters so similar to what they truly are. So once again a brilliant story.
ivorykeys09 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh Lint!

As always, fantastic work. This would have been a much better ending than what the writers went with, but alas, that didn't happen. At least we have this!

My favorite part was a small, almost silly thing. But growing up, my mom would always warm my syrup, so I loved that Dan warmed Blair's. :)

The ending was great; Dan and Blair watching movies. What they do best!

Lovely work!
fangirlfoodie chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
gah! is this a one shot? please please please don't leave me hanging! i need to be as not as dissapointed when i watched the first episode of gg! lovely story as always though :)
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
"The thought is sudden, and terrifying, as the truth always seems to be."

Perfection.

I loved this. I think you nailed both characters, and created a really nice atmosphere, particularly with the little touches like Blair's dream and her fear she's becoming a cliché. Also loved the mention of his car being her "misbeggoten carraige", the Humphrey waffles, and the fact that they fall back on films to fill their time.

Really, these two are so compatible it's ridiculous, and they're the only thing I care about on Gossip Girl anymore. (A shame, but true.) If only the writers could do something like this with them. I doubt it'll happen though, as they seem too scared to let go of Chair to let D / B become anything more than a casualty in their endgame.

Still, at least we've got well-written fanfiction like this to fall back on. Keep up the good work! :)
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 9/29/2011