Reviews for Sparks and Sacrifice
GS-lifelessonsinacartridge chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
Well I've been away for quite awhile, had to re-read some to get back on track, and leaving some chapters to enjoy later.

It is great to see the plot really unfolding now, along with the characters and their relationships.

Ah here comes Takeru, I truly always wondered what became of him during the game, glad you have included him in the mix.

I hope to do a better, more lengthy review soon when I have finished up reading. Off to bed now, graduated and working life calls for having adequate sleep unfortunately.

Hope you will be finishing the story (not sure if it is).
Guest chapter 22 . 4/10/2014
love the story i found it last year thought it was dead like most good stories i find, i return too see that you have updated a lot and even better your writing has really improved i just spam read you in a day and i eagerly await your next update! bakodude
Genderfluid and Green chapter 22 . 12/7/2013
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO SVETA. WHERE DID YOU TAKE MY BABY.
HOLY HELL MATTHEW'S GON' BE PISSED.
UPDATE.
PLEASE.
Fallen Angel 1243 chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
No it can't end there! Matthew! The completed 42 chapters, I wouldn't be able to stand it. Please update soon! 8D
Genderfluid and Green chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
42 chapter story does it, as long as Sveta and Matthew's wedding doesn't get ruined.
Plus, they actually NEED TO FREAKING "DO THE THING" ALREADY.
I don't care if it's graphic, implied, in a separate one-shot, whatever. That. Shit. Needs. To. Freaking. Happen.
Plus, if Matthew dies, then EVERYBODY dies.
On my account.
And I can't even remember if Karis and Tyrell are together yet, but that is a necessity as well.
Thank you.
goldensundarkdawn chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
I FREAKING LOVE YOUR STORY! I made an account just to comment on it because it's AMAZING. I'm a hardcore Golden Sun fan and I just love this piece of art, well done.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/8/2013
please reconsider your idea for 42 chapters and make it 66.
Blitz Anon chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
All I have to say is the stories great, but where the F is Sveta in this she hasn't shown up in like 4 chapters.
fictioncreator7898 chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Wow
Sveta is getting maried to Matthew
there only 16!
fictioncreator7898 chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
This is a good fanfic i really enjoy reading this
please continue to update and\or make a new Golden Sun fanfic
fictioncreator7898 chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Eoleo needs to calm down on drinking
fictioncreator7898 chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Kraden is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dirty
like he went on the bed with Meisa
fictioncreator7898 chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
this is my faverorite GS fanfic
i never thought of Himi and Rief together.\