Reviews for City Lights
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Loved it! It was great how she got to share that part of her life with someone.
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Death by feels. That is all
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Seriously, all of your fics are mostly sweet and beautiful, so thank you :')
Twyger chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Nice, really nice. I loved the quietness of the story, and the gentle hand-holding and touching. It was really sweet how she wants to share a special memory with him and then to say that she wants to make new memories with someone she loves ... it was perfect! Thank you for letting us be a tourist up on the observation deck sneaking glimpses of them every few seconds!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
loved it!
saifos chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
what a beautiful story! loved it
BessieSchumi chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wow, I like this story so much. BTW, Could I translate it into Chinese and share it with Chinese Castle fandom? I will send you a copy after I finish it. THX ;)
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I'm grinning. That was incredibly sweet and I'm so glad you wrote it!
CastleHeat chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
u know what? I love you #
KMacD chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Just delightful.
Krist0526 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I think I just died a little after reading this.. so sweet, so beautiful, so loving and so breathtaking. I don't understand how I didn't read this earlier..
firstdown chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
So lovely! Such a sweet story and it all flows really well. I think your descriptions of characters and place are spot on too. Nicely done!
muppet47 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
The sweet wonderfulness of this! I loved it. I really liked your description of their slowly growing physical affection - I hope we see that on the show.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
this is very nice, i love it!
Taz chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I really really liked the it, the way the atlast get together. I have read so many versions till date about caskett. But this one inspired me to write a review or rather compliment the author. I really wish the real makers of Castle can take this scene. Awesome.!