Reviews for Unpaved Roads
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Wow great chapter! I loved John I think you did great with him. I also like that Adam and Kate are in this. Their roles are so small in the show for being so important. Dean was PERFECT! I pictured it all as I read it and it was just...soooo...Dean. This story is great, as I knew it would be. Keep it up!
ArtemisLuna85 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Great story so far. Can't wait to read more. Update soon.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Oh my God, that was so cute! I love it! D I really like the idea- starting with Dean, Sam and Mellie as kids then working their way up, very nice! I think you did really well with writing through the eyes of a child- no worries!

I can't wait to read more! I know what you mean about having an idea rack your brain, making it almost impossible to get started with something you had planned. Haha. That keeps happening to me! Anyway, update soon!
DiaDeLosMuertos chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i can't wait to see where this goes ) hope you update soon!
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow I loved it! I'm sooo excited to read what's going to happen next. Don't worry you did fine on the pov of a kid. It was cute watching dean do things like that. Its sounds like something he would do as a child before the world had hardened him. Well I'll be writing and waiting on your next chapter!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome first chapter. You did a nice job on the writing-especially on how scared Melanie was to go home.

"I know I was supposed to be starting my Season 6 AU fic but this plot bunny just popped into my head out of the blue and wouldn't let my muse go."-I totally know what you mean. I've got so many stories I need to work on but I'm fixated on my 'Family Ties' series.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Ok im seriously in love with this story and it only the first chapter amazing start hun Dean saving her in the alleyway omg she has had it rough at home I wouldn't blame her her for running away I just loved the instant connection between her and Dean I just loved the way Sammy was teasing them both as well wow Hun you had nothing to be nervous about this story is so going to totally rock I told you that so please tell me you have chapter two done already I'm really dying to find out what happens in the next chapter when the meet up again so please update ASAP :)oxoxoxxo ttys
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Poor Mellie! It's really hard for a kid that gets beat up by a parent. They are raised to believe that their parents are supposed to take care of them, then when they're hurt instead, it can break something inside of them. If the kid is lucky, they will meet someone that helps them, even if it's only once, and they develop a strength that gets them through the tough times. I am hoping that meeting Dean and Sam, and staying with them those few weeks, helped build strength in Mellie. That she was able to grow up with a better sense of self worth.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
SpnSwtHrt chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
*squeel* LOVED IT! Amazing start to the story, can't wait for more by far one of the faes I read in awhile :) ad Dean helping a little girl makes you just want to cuddle him and never let him go 3
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10