Reviews for Unpaved Roads
deleteuser-imgone chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
This was amazing!

I usually only read destiel stories. Yeah, I ship it like crazy. And I really try to stay away from OC as main characters, even more if they're romantic interests for Dean or Sam.

But this..this is awesome. & seemed so well planned out, I envy your writing skills. Characters were so right, it was easy to picture everything actually going on. And easy to forget that it wasn't really how everything went down.

I spent hours reading this straight through without stopping.

Bravo! You're awesome. :)
Ambray chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Really beautiful story that was incredibly well written!

You got the characterisation down very well. Had to admit, I hated seeing Laney and Dean cross roads many times, but always found ways to leave each other. However, you always gave good enough reasons that it made sense and wasn't forced.

I should've reviewed more chapters, but I'm someone who once I get into a story, I just sit and read all the way through. So I'll say it now instead! The first chapter was really beautiful and touching. One of the best starts to a SPN fanfic, imo.

Would it be greedy of me to ask if there's any chance of a sequel! :D
Dawnie-7 chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
"Ewww! My brother is making out with my sister!" Ha! Now that, was pure gold :) lol. I'm not ashamed to say that I cried, for different reasons at different times, throughout this entire chapter. If for nothing else than to see, for one moment, them happy, and actually get what they deserve. I could never properly describe or articulate how incredible this story was or how much enjoyment it brought me so thank you!
Dawnie-7 chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
I know I know, I'm the very definition of a broken record but it has to be said again. Sorry for taking so long to get to the finale of this. I've been preparing myself. An amazing description you did of hell, litterally hard to read. It all just sent a chill down your. Especially loved Cas' attempts of redemption in this chapter. And of course, that ending line, genius :)
Miss E Charlotte chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
Awesome last chapter, i loved every word of this story. I like how it ended happy but I'm sure more drama would happen. And of course I'm really happy about Dean and Laney hooking up and aw they said 'i love you' to each other, it was very sweet.

Great job on this amazing story :)
Miss E Charlotte chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
Amazing chapter. I'm so glad everyone made it out of hell. I also love how detailed everything was, i felt like i was in hell with them lol.

Off to read the last chapter!
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
OH MY GOD! That was awesome loved everything about it. I really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue to write more Supernatural goodness.

x
tinkertot95 chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
I thought this was a very well written story! I look forward to reading your future work! By all means DO A SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
Freaking fantastic story, made me laugh, made me sigh and crowley kissing cas was priceless !
Catnatural chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
Ha! Adam's reaction is funny! Loved this fic, so it'd be real nice if it would happenn in the show...Adam out of hell and all that *hint hint*

D
kissacazador chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
OMG! That was an AWESOME ending! I loved it even though I hate to see this amazing story end.

It had crazy humor and poor Cas he got tongued by the King of Hell and gave love advice to Dean, who somewhat laughed it off. Plus, Adam saw his brother and sister getting it on, lol ;D

Sorry to see that Sam was pretty quiet but is sure to snap out of it.

And you went with a happily ever after...thanks. Well, at least for now it was, but it would be the Winchester luck if things were to change.

Sorry it took me a couple of days to read this and Happy 2012!
kissacazador chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Wow, this was an AMAZING chapter! Loved the trip to hell- you explained everything in such detail that I felt as if I was watching it on tv.

I just love fatherly Bobby and liked how he talked back to Castiel, who ended up being great.

Dean and Adam were awesome! Real badasses as was Michael and Crowley! I can't believe I just said that, lol ;D

Laney was so sincere in hell but deep down she made the right descision to leave Dean there.

I can't believe how everything worked out so it should end happily, right?
Dean's Dirty Little Secert chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Awwww...it's over. But it was such a heart warming ending. I'm glad they are finally together.
deansgirl1 chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
That was a wonderful story
Puddin little minx chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Omg omg omg he told her he loved her happy tears hun but I had to laugh at dean line I can't believe I'm taking advice about women from a virgin lol I'm glad that Cass told dean about Crowley and than Cass giving love advice to dean Cass is so sweet I'm glad that dean bonded with Adam and dean telling how pick up women lol amazing ending to a perfect love story thanks so much sweetie for sharing this story with your fans you're so awesome hun Cant wait till you post another story so excited :)oxoxoxox happy new year hun ttys
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »