Reviews for Just Tired Enough
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Adorable start! And OMG...I now have the vision of Brittany as a CIA sleeper cell agent stuck in my head. That's a story that NEEDS to happen! Or she's a super secret/007 Bond-like agent and Lord Tubbington is her "M"! ;o)

This story is lovely so far and I hope it does get an update!
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Cute. And I love Brittany.
One-Eternity-Drive chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Brilliant beginning. I can't wait to see where you take this.
tocatcha3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is amazing and fantastic and wonderful. You portrayed their characters beautifully, especially Brittany, and I loved Judy's interaction with Bingo. I'm definitely favoriting this. I hope you update soon! :))
araindeer chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hahaha that's such a cute story :)
morte206 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was beyond cute and reinforced my recent decision to up my financial commitment to the local no kill shelter.

Judy's on the spot testing of Mr. Bingsley made me laugh out loud. I needed that.

Thank you for sharing.
mick3y92 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this was cute and funny dont know if youre writting more but i would totatlly keep reading if you were
volando voy chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Aw... the fluff is super cute, Brittany is adorable, and I *love* Travels with Charley. Your girlfriend is clearly awesome for liking all of the above, and you are equally awesome for writing about it!
thesaturnyear chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
So cute! I love your Brittany. And that Judy has a sense of humor.
katyperry16 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
LOL love this
GoldenSun13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is cute :) Can't wait for the rest!
journey2somewhere chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Quitt is probably my fav crack ship and this is just so adorable, more please!
msgalinda chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is totally cute. I think Quinn would do well with a dog. Excited for the next part.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh my god it's short for Mr. Bingley MOST PRECIOUS OF ALL TIME. Dead from cute.
1010'jin chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hahaha this is totally cute. I really enjoyed reading a fic with Quinn and Brittany together-not really common, but really sweet.