Reviews for Tequila Makes Me A Dirty Slut
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was good! Must have been one hell of a party! :D
lifelane chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
hahaa I love awkward and drunk stories! :)
TheMaywat chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Holy hell. Thank wizard god for Brolden and the things that come out of his mouth if they inspire such works as this. This was ridiculously hot! Really, it was as if I was one of the people watching Kurt's little show. I feel like I need to bathe or something (and I mean that in the best possible way).
seheronelves chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Awesome job :P
eb012203 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
that was Fucking Awesome!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I've dabbled with ND voyeur fics before and often found that they don't quite work. This however does. It's the combination of the alcohol and your writing I think. And so it makes this very hot. As does the body shot that starts it all off. Awesome.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Holy friggin crap. So much for concentrating on work. LOL
mardie186 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Woo hoo, that was hot. And Puck is so the kind who would want to watch. But feel bad that Kurt didn't get off too. Hopefully Blaine took care of that "little problem" later. My horny boys. Thank goodness for fanfic. If we depended on the show, they would die virgins. We can't even get another kiss for crap's sake! These are hormonal teenage boys. GET REAL! So thanks for writing this.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i always think your ff can get no better, then you upload again. Brilliant as usual.
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Holy fuck, that was hot! Love how Kurt thought of it as a performance.
lilybet29993 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Thanks for the birthday smut. Muchly appreciated! Best birthday present ever x
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Swear to god I love you more and more every time you post a new story. I'm glad you posted this today :D Amazing, but that's no surprise. For some reason, I love when people write about body shots and you did them terrific justice. Now you've written this it's motivated me to go write more XD You're amazing. Loves xo
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
YES. :) Sexy! The perfect kind of naughty!
1LostFan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Rayychel I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for saving me from the drunken rants happening around me. You put me in this amazing little world for a few precious minutes and it was heavenly...ugh I can't sing your praises enough.