Reviews for One Headlight
Queen Farli chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Heartwrenching. Really, really moving.
eblonde chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
this actually made me cry. beautifully written.x
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
i had to reveiw this because if i'm honest it made me teary eyed. i love the way you handled the plot line even if it was impossibly sad, well done for the great story :)
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh my gosh! That was great! Sad, but great! *sniff* :') Nice job!
Feralious chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow. It's been a while since I read angst and also since I read a longer one shot, but I absolutely don't regret reading this. You've done a wonderful job writing this, describing the characters. And I have to say, even though Lisbon's suicide came as quite a surprise, it didn't feel unnatural to me. You directed it the perfect way, how Jane's suicide drove her to kill herself no matter how strong a woman she is. And the sadness of it all leaves me with a bit of a nasty sting - how just like that, in a moment of weakness, she pulls the trigger, ending it all.

One little thing though - no matter how much I liked the story and think you did a great job capturing events, when Jane heard about Lisbon's death I think it all went a bit too fast. I think he would've denied the news at first, even though he knows that they're serious. Even though he probably knew the moment they walked in. To have another person he loved die because of him, he can't believe that he's been so stupid. But that might just be me. Overall, I really liked it. And Jane's death was wonderful, even though I don't ship them I feel that this is a very true way for him to die. Considering his biofeedback skills he may have even stopped his heart himself, I don't know. But if he really just went to sleep only to never wake up, it is a very fitting thought. Loved how you named the children after them, by the way.
MissDonniex chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
how sad...you made me cry, you are a gret writer
Iloveplotbunnies chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
If I didn't review, I'd be weird. Especially as I absolutely loved this piece. I do like that you pulled out what each part was about, especially because knowing would ruin the story for most reviewers.

Part three still gives me the chills. I'm not even going to lie. I usually avoid to stay away from suicide stories, because in my opinion sometimes, authors tend not to write the act very well. However, you my friend, you covered the emotional rawness of what it takes to be pushed down that dark road. The act of her putting the gun where she did, I could see it and I like that about stories.

I like when I can see what is being done in my head.

Part four was very touching, and the last line summed up the entire story. "But what does a broken heart look like on the inside."

All-in-all, this is one the favorite pieces I've read lately. Thank you so much for sharing it with me, and for sharing it with the world. :)
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL story. Were you aware that I kinda liked this one? xD it so fantastic and you wrote it beautifully. I loved the way you wrote Lisbon's depression, I could practically feel it. And then the ending. Made. Me. Cry. I love that you brought them to the graveyard at the end. It was perfect.

I was so happy to see that you posted this online. So. Happy. xD *HUGS*
xfmoon chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
wow good story, but very depressing and sad.