Reviews for Happiness
RilianeofLucifenia chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
One of the greatest stories I've ever read. I salute you, fellow ChosenShipper.
bureas chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Oh jeez, poor Silver! That's some nightmare! Ah~ I love this story, though. Blasty's chat with the pokemon was fun to me (yes, I'm oh so lame..w), but I wonder if him not meeting Horsea will come into play? I'll look forward to it! :)
SniperGYS chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Hi again :D!

Yay new chapter \o/!

Aww poor Blue, but it was only a nightmare. I liked how you put what the pokemon are saying, it makes the fic more cool~

P.S: Oh, and I already upload th chosenshipping art in my DA~
SniperGYS chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Old Oak doesn't recognise Blue jaja xD, and Green like always 3 , my wants a fying Jiggly :3
SniperGYS chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Jaja Ditty landed on Silver x3, I want to see that. I always find cute that Silver and Blue were writting each other all the times :3. And... I want to hug Kamechan! The little sleeping Squirtle don't knew what happened to him x3
SniperGYS chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Awww I will cry D:!

Blue need's to know what happened ;-; . Oh and you see, is original that you made Silver to have the idea of the split, in mostly of the fics is always Blue, that is interesting :3!

I want to read more x3
SniperGYS chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Yay anothe Choosenshipper \o/! Is good to find more!

I liked this *3*! Poor little Silvy, me wants to hug him. They are little kids, Blue needs to find what happened D:! Little Silver needs her love, its very dramatic and I love drama x3!

See you later~
BluechanXD chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I'm glad you used the idea that I gave you! _ Well, I'm going to try and give an unbiased, objective critique.

Like I told you before, I enjoy concept of Silver and Blue's lives during their captivity. I haven't seen too many fics with the idea, so it's nice to see it here. I'd like to give you some tips on writing skills. I'd like to see some more details, diction, and better sentence structure in your writing, going with the saying "Show, don't tell." Us readers would like to feel as though we are inside the story, feeling everything that the characters feel. I'm not really getting that here.

Also, it would be nice if your chapters were longer, at about at least 1500-2000 words per chapter.

That's just a simple review, but if you want me to go into greater depth or if you'd like me to help you out in anything, feel free to PM me! Good luck in further chapters! :D
SniperGYS chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I find it very well x3! I can't help with gramatical and stuff like that because English isn't my native language.

Silver is cute :3! Good luck with your fic.

Are you a Choosenshipper o.o?
SchloopywoopyXD chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
What do you guys think? was i good or was i terrible? Plz let me know!