Reviews for The Dangers of Meddlesome Redheads
Kelsey441 chapter 12 . 1/1
This one seemed a little pieced together and a little manic. It's not the same level of quality as some of your other stories.
Kelsey441 chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
This timeline is confusing. Is it five years? Four?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
I loved this so much!
Dracohasmycat chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
I loved this story, it was so good. This is the second or third story of yours I've read and I just love your stories!
Dracohasmycat chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
I have feeling Ginny knows something. And they need to tell Harry about thier relationship dang it.
Moniquethereader chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
You make the best dramoine fan fiction. Thank you for this. Keep them coming. Im obsessed.
mndalala chapter 12 . 3/14/2016
Ginny knows best! Haha, i'm glad it wrapped up nicely. Thank you for sharing this. Good work!
mndalala chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
Well, hell hath no fury like a pregnant woman scorned. Poor Harry (lol)
mndalala chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
The newspaper clippings thing was sweet!
mndalala chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
I love the dynamics between Draco and Hermione here
mndalala chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
The 'prince' is Draco! Yay! Duh, me! Of course he is! This is dramione fanfic after all :D
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
Please up the rating to M for strong allusion to sex.
AnnaOxford chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
It's such a pity you don't write more "serious" fics, you're quite good at them. I think what I like about your stories as well, is that you never turn Draco into a cheating bastard and Hermione into a victim. Lots of stories with a badass Draco, always need to make him screw up in a way that hurts Hermione deeply and that frankly she shouldn't accept. Besides this one, I didn't see him trying to make Hermione jealous with another woman or somehow kissing someone by "accident". Anyways, not the point I was trying to make. You're good at all kind of stories and you have lots of different plot bunnies and that's awesome.
AnnaOxford chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
Damn, why are Draco's friends all delusional psycho's.
AnnaOxford chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Yay, Draco won't miss most of her pregnancy. Now it's the cool stuff anyways, so lucky him.