Reviews for The Dangers of Meddlesome Redheads
Moniquethereader chapter 12 . 6/26
You make the best dramoine fan fiction. Thank you for this. Keep them coming. Im obsessed.
mndalala chapter 12 . 3/14
Ginny knows best! Haha, i'm glad it wrapped up nicely. Thank you for sharing this. Good work!
mndalala chapter 10 . 3/14
Well, hell hath no fury like a pregnant woman scorned. Poor Harry (lol)
mndalala chapter 3 . 3/14
The newspaper clippings thing was sweet!
mndalala chapter 2 . 3/14
I love the dynamics between Draco and Hermione here
mndalala chapter 1 . 3/14
The 'prince' is Draco! Yay! Duh, me! Of course he is! This is dramione fanfic after all :D
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 2/21
Please up the rating to M for strong allusion to sex.
AnnaOxford chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
It's such a pity you don't write more "serious" fics, you're quite good at them. I think what I like about your stories as well, is that you never turn Draco into a cheating bastard and Hermione into a victim. Lots of stories with a badass Draco, always need to make him screw up in a way that hurts Hermione deeply and that frankly she shouldn't accept. Besides this one, I didn't see him trying to make Hermione jealous with another woman or somehow kissing someone by "accident". Anyways, not the point I was trying to make. You're good at all kind of stories and you have lots of different plot bunnies and that's awesome.
AnnaOxford chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
Damn, why are Draco's friends all delusional psycho's.
AnnaOxford chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Yay, Draco won't miss most of her pregnancy. Now it's the cool stuff anyways, so lucky him.
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
The problem with Draco being too affectionate with other pureblood women is that everyone can do the math and now that he was being overly friendly during Hermione's pregnancy and thus their secret relationship.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
But Harry is an auror, is he really gonna be okay with Draco killing anyone that's a danger to Hermione? At least, he should be working with the aurors or something.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
At least he didn't yell, he just seemed disappointed which is understandable.a
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Ron isn't over Hermione yet? Poor guy.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 12/5/2015