Reviews for Magic April
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow, lovely story. Clever blend of reality and (possibly) fantasy.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Good Story
deepfriedcake chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I'm always a sucker for timey-winey stories (Hello, Dr. Who!) and this one was great. This was exactly what Lorelai needed on that night, just something or someone to delay her flight to Chris. And I agree, she went running to him for familiar comfort. It's great that April was the one to stop her. The end is promising and thoughtful, with them going off to have the talk they should have had long ago.

Looking forward to another story from you!
Copop chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Under what name have you written other GG stories? I'd like to know if I ever read them, and I sure would love to if they're like this.

I really liked this. I never had a problem with April, and the idea of her, or because of what she did, getting LL back together is awesome.

I can't wait how this one continues and plays out, hopefully with a happy ending.

I hope to read more from you soon :)
LiteratiLady chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome story! I really liked it and the time travel thing was cool! I was kind of hoping to see Lorelai and Luke get back together.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I rather liked this.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I Love it! Seriously! I've missed reading your stories; you've been out of my fandoms for such a long time. Its so very sad though and so very poignant. Still, I love it and I always felt that Lorelai was a very stupid woman for running off to Chris after her ultimatum. Who, in their right mind, would pick Chris over Luke? Anyway, perhaps it's the witty fast speaking or the romance of the show, but it seems like several Whovians also share a love of Gilmore Girls. And I am one of them. Again your story es muy buena!

javajunkie86 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ok, its difficult for me to appericate April on screen, b/c I couldn't stand the whole long lost daughter storyline. Sometimes I can appericate her in fanfics more than I ever could onscreen. I normally don't go for AU stories, but I will say I enjoyed this. I guess if it anyone could help reunite Luke and Lorelai it would be April since in a way cause tension between the two.

Whether it was a dream or not, Lorelai didn't do something so drastic that caused things to get worse. Now she and Luke will talk, a real discussion about everything.

I hope you will write more Gilmore Girls fics. Maybe a follow-up on this story.