Reviews for Blame It On Insecurity
mykyou chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
this episode is one of my pet peeves. i've never read a fanfic where blaine actually manages to understand where kurt is coming from, how hurt he is, how betrayed and worthless the whole mess made him feel. this is an interesting take on it, though, thanks!
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Damn. I'd love to look into some AUs where Blaine is bi, and he and Kurt still do date. I wonder if the dynamics would be different or anything. Very nice discussion. I admire that you limit actual dialogue and quotations.
Miss Olivia Cellophane chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was good, I just always thought Kurt's anger at Blaine going on a date with Rachel stemmed more from the fact he'd lost Finn to Rachel the privious year. But I still like your interpretation.
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
It seems terrible to me that no one has reviewed this for you yet. I had a really hard time with BIOTA because of this exact issue - because I felt so badly for Blaine's discomfort, and because I was so upset by Kurt's reaction to Blaine's confusion. It did not seem right that Kurt, of all people (and as Blaine so rightly pointed out) would get on Blaine's case for trying to figure out who he is, or if he's something other than what he thought he was. And naturally Kurt is in love with Blaine, and hurt at the possibility that he could lose him to Rachel, but it's no excuse for not being supportive of his best friend. I also hated the fact that the writers were rather dismissive of bisexuality, period, when they've done so much to address other areas of sexuality.

All of that said, this is very, very nicely written, and very convincing. Of course things are still going to be awkward and tense, and of course Kurt isn't going to understand completely, but at least they're talking, and they're trying. There is a lot of tenderness here, underneath all the hurt and confusion, and you've written it very movingly. Thank you for such an interesting read. HL.