Reviews for The Neverending Road
luceliadss chapter 35 . 7/10/2017
História viciante, não consegui parar de ler! Bom trabalho.
Lucliadss chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
Bom trabalho!
Lucliasdss chapter 8 . 7/10/2017
Bom trabalho, gostando muito da história até agora!
Lucliadss chapter 7 . 7/10/2017
Gostando muito da história!
Lucliadss chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
Boa história!
Hope chapter 35 . 4/5/2016
You re so damn good,it's incredible how you tell the story, and their fights, internal strugles are wonderfull!
PotterHead1994 chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
I appreciate that you're not trying to offend women or families who have had to make decisions about whether or not to terminate a pregnancy. However, your personal opinions very clearly color the last two chapters and it is offensive to women and families who have been in such positions. No person wants to terminate a pregnancy however, circumstances such as age, level of education, and finances all play a huge roll in such decisions. My own mother chose to terminate a pregnancy at 15 for reasons related to all three of those factors and for her it was the right choice. In future please consider these thing and please make more sincere attempts at not offending people if you say that you are trying not to, otherwise it comes across as an excuse to be as rude and callous as you chose to be without paying mind to the entire circumstances that a person who has had or who has contemplated a termination.
Taze Like Darcy chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Okay before I get any further in this fic I want to tell you that I have recently wanted to find out what the pair (Emily and Ian) were like so this is the first fic I have read with this pair and so far I am defiantly NOT dissapointed
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
The chapters are kinda short, given the word count, half the amount of chappies would have been enough.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
I like it so far.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Interesting start.
Lizline chapter 35 . 12/8/2014
I really loved this. I wish there were more, a clean ending, but I still think it's a great story. Emily and Doyle was the only couple in criminal minds that ever really touched me.
Of course a lot of this is OOC and I always thought Emily wouldn't be able to have children after being stabbed like that but I don't care. I love those "love conquer all" stories.
ptl4ever419 chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
Love it :)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 35 . 5/13/2013
More please! More!
RealMe07 chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Lol...I was. Iting my fingernails during this! :o I couldn't help but hear ian say that's a horrible habit Lauren... Woah! :0