Reviews for The Neverending Road
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 3/19
The chapters are kinda short, given the word count, half the amount of chappies would have been enough.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 3/19
I like it so far.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 3/19
Interesting start.
Lizline chapter 35 . 12/8/2014
I really loved this. I wish there were more, a clean ending, but I still think it's a great story. Emily and Doyle was the only couple in criminal minds that ever really touched me.
Of course a lot of this is OOC and I always thought Emily wouldn't be able to have children after being stabbed like that but I don't care. I love those "love conquer all" stories.
ptl4ever419 chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
Love it :)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 35 . 5/13/2013
More please! More!
RealMe07 chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Lol...I was. Iting my fingernails during this! :o I couldn't help but hear ian say that's a horrible habit Lauren... Woah! :0
All Hallows eve baby chapter 35 . 1/1/2012
would love more its a great story
lizzabet chapter 35 . 12/17/2011
I was so angry when she didn't refuse to have sex with him, then when she started to fall in love with him again, then when she got happy about carrying his child(or children but she didn't no that at first), then when Garcia never got to know that she was kidnapped at first, then when they decided to move back and told everybody that he was his twin... But despite all my anger towards this story I can't stop reading because I want to know everything that's gonna happen. I like that she was kidnapped, I like that Morgan got so distant after seeing Ian because I can really see him doing that and I hope someday they will find out that it's really Ian and that Emily didn't go willingly at first:) I got happy when I saw last updated 12 december too. Wow, this is the longest review I ever written and that means I like it so much that I took time to write this much. Now I really have to try to stop my fingers. Done!
TheTruthBetween chapter 35 . 12/12/2011
Ooooo...! *wiggle* Why does Emily have to go with him? What's going on? GAH POST SOON!
a chapter 35 . 12/12/2011
more pretty please! soon!
greengirl82 chapter 35 . 12/12/2011
great chapter, i can't wait for the next chapter
greengirl82 chapter 34 . 11/29/2011
good job
TheTruthBetween chapter 34 . 11/29/2011
Oooooo...! Yay! I'm glad Ian isn't still truly in the business, and this makes SO much sense, given his behavior. Yay! *bouncy*
Molly92 chapter 32 . 11/24/2011
That's so romantic! Beautiful chapter, I love the end :)