Reviews for The Neverending Road
PotterHead1994 chapter 11 . 8/27
I appreciate that you're not trying to offend women or families who have had to make decisions about whether or not to terminate a pregnancy. However, your personal opinions very clearly color the last two chapters and it is offensive to women and families who have been in such positions. No person wants to terminate a pregnancy however, circumstances such as age, level of education, and finances all play a huge roll in such decisions. My own mother chose to terminate a pregnancy at 15 for reasons related to all three of those factors and for her it was the right choice. In future please consider these thing and please make more sincere attempts at not offending people if you say that you are trying not to, otherwise it comes across as an excuse to be as rude and callous as you chose to be without paying mind to the entire circumstances that a person who has had or who has contemplated a termination.
Taze Like Darcy chapter 1 . 5/19
Okay before I get any further in this fic I want to tell you that I have recently wanted to find out what the pair (Emily and Ian) were like so this is the first fic I have read with this pair and so far I am defiantly NOT dissapointed
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 3/19
The chapters are kinda short, given the word count, half the amount of chappies would have been enough.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 3/19
I like it so far.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 3/19
Interesting start.
Lizline chapter 35 . 12/8/2014
I really loved this. I wish there were more, a clean ending, but I still think it's a great story. Emily and Doyle was the only couple in criminal minds that ever really touched me.
Of course a lot of this is OOC and I always thought Emily wouldn't be able to have children after being stabbed like that but I don't care. I love those "love conquer all" stories.
ptl4ever419 chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
Love it :)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 35 . 5/13/2013
More please! More!
RealMe07 chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Lol...I was. Iting my fingernails during this! :o I couldn't help but hear ian say that's a horrible habit Lauren... Woah! :0
All Hallows eve baby chapter 35 . 1/1/2012
would love more its a great story
lizzabet chapter 35 . 12/17/2011
I was so angry when she didn't refuse to have sex with him, then when she started to fall in love with him again, then when she got happy about carrying his child(or children but she didn't no that at first), then when Garcia never got to know that she was kidnapped at first, then when they decided to move back and told everybody that he was his twin... But despite all my anger towards this story I can't stop reading because I want to know everything that's gonna happen. I like that she was kidnapped, I like that Morgan got so distant after seeing Ian because I can really see him doing that and I hope someday they will find out that it's really Ian and that Emily didn't go willingly at first:) I got happy when I saw last updated 12 december too. Wow, this is the longest review I ever written and that means I like it so much that I took time to write this much. Now I really have to try to stop my fingers. Done!
TheTruthBetween chapter 35 . 12/12/2011
Ooooo...! *wiggle* Why does Emily have to go with him? What's going on? GAH POST SOON!
a chapter 35 . 12/12/2011
more pretty please! soon!
greengirl82 chapter 35 . 12/12/2011
great chapter, i can't wait for the next chapter
greengirl82 chapter 34 . 11/29/2011