Reviews for Doomsday Cancelled
tenthdoctor10 chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Up there it says Martha NOT Rose, did you copy script and just add in new stuff? Cuz' that's plagiarizing and it not legal. (Not accusing just asking)
tenthdoctor10 chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Cool chapter, though I was kinda disapointed about how Martha said no...I read a story where Rose was there and so was Martha, and the writer was VERY clever about how he/she used Martha. But, ANYWAY, great chapter!
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I saw your other book, the sequel and checked this out. It seems cool, hope it stays that way:). (Sorry if that was crappy, I usually wait till the end to review o_o)
moosiebell chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
The Doctor is the last Timelord (or at least the last one they know of...YET!) But ya doing a good job though I would add more Rose/10 romance (you've had barely any)
moosiebell chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
It's hard to tell who is talking so I get really confused...
moosiebell chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Love the idea and ya doing a great job!
dragoncreators chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
OI! 01!
whiteicewolf chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Great doctor who story!
IMHERE2HELP chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
You said "Martha" instead of "Rose" at one point in this chapter (clarification: 7. VII).
Exact phrasing was "'Martha, no one's coming,' Milo says, crushing almost all my hope."
The phrase should have been "'Rose, no one's coming,' Milo says, crushing almost all my hope."
Excellent story by the way.
dewdrops and crowns chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
UMM wow.
AMAZING ENDING YOU FLAWLESS BEING!
ImagineTheWorldWicked chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
LOVED this
dewdrops and crowns chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Oooh an argument, good thing rose put him in his place.
"Need to check if she's being a good little girl. Unlike you.
Although sound rather flirty..
oo new new york!

xx DD CR xx
dewdrops and crowns chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Oo I liked the rewrite of this episode :D I haven't watched in a while anyway so it was still just as funny.
Loving how the doctor called Rose his wife.
spotted an unfortunate spelling mistake "Oh no, no, no, no," Shakespeare groins.
Haha I loved their conversation before they turned the lights out.

xx DD CR xx
NerdyElla chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
omg omg please continue this :O
NerdyElla chapter 8 . 7/24/2012