Reviews for The Spell Damage Ward
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 8/12
I really like this. I've wondered about Hannah/Neville too, and I like how the start of their relationship is something so personal to Neville. I also like the way you've set up the contrast between this and the scene in OOTP.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
:D Did you know that I wrote a story with the exact same premise and a completely different ending?
lovebirdy chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This is so sweet! Neville's parents have such a special place in my heart because I feel like everyone sort of forgot their sacrifice. They suffered a fate worse than death for the light side, they really did.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Whilst I'm not sure everything would happen that quickly (holding hands? Pretty explicitly romantic in nature) I liked the interaction between them, especially the awkwardness. It was sweet :)
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I know! *sniffles* I hate Bellatrix for what she did to Neville's parents :'( this was so sweet :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is wonderful! It's so bittersweet with a very hopeful ending! Hannah and Neville are so sweet together! Squee!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was delightfully awkward :) I like Neville's distress when he overhears his gran talking to his parents; that just seems like the kind of thing you wouldn't get over. And how Neville acknowledged they all had changed and matured over the last year, and Neville's confusion when Hannah tells him she and Ernie broke up, and Augusta in general, and most of all: "... suddenly, everything seemed to screech to a halt inside Neville's brain. He was trying to process many different feelings and thoughts all at once, and he thought he might not regain motor function for some time." :D
zoulou chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
As you can see, I have decided to (try to) be a real reviewer! I really enjoy reading story about neville and hannah, they are my favourites!
GabrielleWeasley17 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I reeeally like this! You should add on!
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Honestly, the one character I absolutely hate is Bellatrix. I greatly disliked Snape, but he turned out to be good, but Bellatrix...She's unfaithful to her husband (she has one, so many people seem to forget), she killed Tonks, Sirius and Dobby, and she's the one who tortured Frank and Alice...I was so glad when Molly finished her, were you?

I loved this. I actually support Luna and Neville together (they're so cute) but I don't mind Rolf and Luna, or Neville and Hannah together, just like I prefer Lily and Scorpius over Rose and Scorpius, but I'll still read it.

Loved this, it was so cute! :D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Cool stuff.
Gordissima chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Aww, very sweet. I love reading your stories, you're a very good writer :)
Anne chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Your writing rocks, you know that? I'm sorry I'm usually too tired to leave good feedback ... But it's all amazing
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Troll Gran strikes again!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Poor Srout.. :( but congrats Hannah-Neville!