Reviews for Sanity Doesn't Always Lead to Happiness
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
that was a wonderful story and thank you for writing it:)
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
I loved it, it was beautiful!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was good.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I honestly didnt know what to expect since i dont usually read supernatural fanfic but i must say i loved ever word of this! Write on!
Nekoka6069 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
amo esto... con todo mi corazón. el Dark Harry siempre es tan... perfecto.
te amo por hacer algo que amo. para mi tiene logica.
cagna chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
i like this version better than the other one. please never stop writing.
blu kat chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Just, wow. That was so different from the other one but just as good. But I like the first one better. This one just wasn't as emotional as the first one. Thanks for the read.
I love cute things chapter 1 . 9/29/2011

I'm wondering why the Angels haven't done anything to help Sam or Dean. And shouldn't demons be harder to tame?

Does Voldemort look like Tom or is he still a snake hybrid?

Could you describe how magical Europe sees Voldwmort and Harry as?

And if Sam is immortal like his master and brother, does that mean the children are also?

Will Dean be able to get pregnant later on?

Please continue with the story.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Great ficlet!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
what going to happen next
mist shadow chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
much darker, and unfortunately very real possibility. and you know, I'm not even sure, that if they could remember they will keep the memories. they have family and love and children, and they are together, vs memories of being separated, alone, grieving for the brother's death and memories of torture in hell. yeah, they might not want to go back. and this way, even angels can't interfere as the seals can't be broken by them, and vessels for Mickael and Lucifer are taken out of the game
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Far out. :)
HPslashSPNLuver92 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow, this was so much more different than the other stories I've read so far from you. At least in my opinion.

It's a bit sad that the brothers hadn't really recognized each other, but the story was great as usual.

Congrats, and good luck with your other stories! See you!
Alessan chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Well, Fools are in the Hand of God. Meaning ignorance/unawareness is bliss.

You rarely write so dark, but it pets my demonic side quite nicely.

Even if i rarely acknowledge it.
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow, just wow. ;) lol, this was an amazing story, though I think I prefer Insanity Can Lead to Happiness. Though that's just me being a sap for happy endings. ;D Anyways, both stories were great and I really enjoyed reading them, thanks. :)