Reviews for Tumbling Down
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
"She would not last two seconds in an interrogation with Cho."
That is a very funny line!
TygerTygerCrimsonTears chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Loved it. Love Grace, love Cho, but especially loved this fic.
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
wow. well done.
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
It is sweet, and I think they would take good care of each other.
Miss Peg chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is lovely, the exploration of a relationship we very rarely see any sign of. There's a lot of focus on various pairings, both friendships and something more, but hardly ever Cho and Van Pelt. It makes me crave more Cho and Van Pelt time!
renisanz chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I liked this. We don't often get to see these type of friendship moments between Kimball and Grace. He may not seem like the ideal person to comfort here, but he's perfect here. :)
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
A beautifully written fanfic! I loved it.

I had a huuuge goofy smile on my face when I saw Cho's gonna be in it (and yes, I admit, I'm obsessed with him). I think I'm the only person who ships him with Van Pelt (well, maybe there are a couple more) and I think having the two of them in it made me go and read this fic, but I don't regret.

Your words went italic on a small part. I don't know if it was ment to, but I thought I should tell you.

Continue writing marvellous fanfics,

Katarina
inkspire chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wonderful! I love this. :)
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Yep, that sounds about right. I love how Cho is such a sweet and supportive friend even though he usually seems so impassive. :)
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Cho is great, as always: a silent, strong support to everybody in the team. They all know they can trust him...