Reviews for Lessons Learned
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/10
Very good story here, and yeah, Linda is a good mother but she's very quick to jump to conclusions plus she has the worst timing ever, so she only sees stuff that make Candace look bad and never sees what Phineas and Ferb do.

Keep the good writing.
S chapter 1 . 4/19
An excellent story. It was well done. I think parents and children alike can learn from this how to handle similar situations.
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Cute, I liked it.
SpiralAK chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This story captures the spirit of the show. Also, you give depth to both Linda and Candace, which is always great. I can see this as the proper epilogue to "Candace Gets Busted" and I liked it a lot.
privateandcadet chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I know how Candace feels about living under her brothers shadow, I too live under my brothers shadow. I was known as the little sister. It was hard, girls used me or pretend to be my friend to get to him. Luckily I had real friends :)
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Candace's dejection made me cry :'( How do you use the right wording in the perfect places?

Poor Candace, living in her brothers' shadow. I never thought of it that way.

I like how both characters learned their lessons, and the little lindalawrence moment was adorable :)

kat xx
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
The Flynn-Fletchers are the absolute cutest family ever. Like I can't even. Just so much cute all around
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I agree. This is what should've happened afterwards. Granted, I never really saw the episode itself, but I read and heard plenty about it; and I thought Linda was being too hard on Candance for not explaining the situation. Good job. :)
karly05 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Aw, I really like this! I always figured P&F would talk to Mom about what happened, to help Candace. I really liked your Linda/Candace conversation; I could seriously see and hear them as I read.
Wii Guy chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
What a great story to see Linda cool down and think responsibly about the punishment. She's using the authoritative parenting style where the parent is demanding and maintains high levels of control over the children, but is also warm and receptive. Linda ultimately lets her gentle side lead her to the truth. Great Story.

And for more Linda-is-calm tale, you should read "Unexpected Reactions" by Jaida857
Jaida857 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was really sweet! I totally didn't think it was fair when Candace got in trouble for a party she didn't even throw; I'd like to think that something like this actually happened after the episode. Great job!
perville1985 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This was something that should've been in the episode. Awesome job