Reviews for Scandalous Affair
EspirituDelMar chapter 19 . 9/27
Please update this! There are not enough Harry/Lucius fics out there, and even less with good plot and well written, so this one is rare :) Hope you will continue this!
hahah that's just precious hahaha
bookworm737 chapter 19 . 8/23
I like what I've read so far!
ZianaSue chapter 19 . 8/2
Oh I want to know what baby Lily Ann Potter Malfoy looks like as a newborn. Yes I'm assuming it's a girl and that Harry will name her after his mother, because I want it to be so.

I can picture it Lucy's blonde hair, Harry's unruliness, green eyes rimmed with grey. Toddler Lily with Lucy's attitude & hautiness towards people, and Harry's stubborness, adventurousness, and hero complex when it comes to animals (only). 11 yr old Lily smart like a raven, and fighting with the hat who wants to put her in griffyndor or slytherin, but Lily refusing to be in either and wanting ravenclaw.

I can see it but I'm not good with words, or I'd write a Little something myself.
Sigggghhh this is so great the pacing is beautiful but not remotely finished please end my misery and update dear god
ravencarr chapter 1 . 7/3
You have a way with words! *standing ovation*
Started reading "The Housekeeper".
Astonished with how you portray each characters plus brilliant plotting! Automatically read your other ffics and now I'm here *grin*
Although they're work-in-progress (please please please don't abandoned them.. *sobs*) including this ffic, but thanks to your intriguing ideas/plots and characters to die for, I'm willing to read and hope that you're doing well with your life *cheers*

May the happy creative muses be with you.
LadyDrak75 chapter 19 . 6/16
Cute story loved it so far...hope your muse sees it and goes hey write this!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 19 . 5/5
Please update soon!
hotcat chapter 19 . 3/18
love it
Locket1 chapter 19 . 3/14
Again, shame this is not finished or at least continued. There is so much work just to be left hanging...so sad.
crystal484 chapter 5 . 2/17
hey do you know when you will this i like to know how it end plz i really like this story
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 19 . 12/7/2016
Whaou its been a Long time since I read a bottom Lucius where he is not totally submissive. Its refreshing and I hope you won't abandon this story. I really want to see the end and the future events .
Anyway good luck
summertuvok1 chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
I would love to read another chapter
LiquidxLollipop chapter 19 . 11/27/2016
I really wish you would continue this story! I absolutely love it. I know life does that thing where it doesn't want to cooperate (my own stories are woefully ignored these days) I just letting you know you still have people interested in your story!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
Tsk maldita bruja como se atreve! Harry debe hacer que luc se divorcie y luego casarse con el. Por cierto ¿cuando la actualizaras? Quiero saber que pasara. ¿hermione hablara y discutira nuevamente con Harry? ¿la comadreja menor hara algo para dañar a harry o luc? Onegaiiii regresa pronto