Reviews for Scandalous Affair
hotcat chapter 19 . 3/18
love it
Locket1 chapter 19 . 3/14
Again, shame this is not finished or at least continued. There is so much work just to be left hanging...so sad.
crystal484 chapter 5 . 2/17
hey do you know when you will this i like to know how it end plz i really like this story
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 19 . 12/7/2016
Whaou its been a Long time since I read a bottom Lucius where he is not totally submissive. Its refreshing and I hope you won't abandon this story. I really want to see the end and the future events .
Anyway good luck
summertuvok1 chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
I would love to read another chapter
LiquidxLollipop chapter 19 . 11/27/2016
I really wish you would continue this story! I absolutely love it. I know life does that thing where it doesn't want to cooperate (my own stories are woefully ignored these days) I just letting you know you still have people interested in your story!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
Tsk maldita bruja como se atreve! Harry debe hacer que luc se divorcie y luego casarse con el. Por cierto ¿cuando la actualizaras? Quiero saber que pasara. ¿hermione hablara y discutira nuevamente con Harry? ¿la comadreja menor hara algo para dañar a harry o luc? Onegaiiii regresa pronto
SlashyJazz chapter 19 . 9/28/2016
I've lost count how many times I've come back to this story and how many times I've read it. As always, it's amazing and as always I'm begging you to update haha. I love the dynamic between Lucius and Harry and to be frank there are too little stories with their pairing that it should be considered a sin. With the added mpreg and a maturer Harry you had me hooked (three times over now) at chapter one. Hopefully this isn't abandoned and sorry if I pestered you before but I really love this.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
Great story.. please continue...
Isabell3 chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
Loved it!please update soon i really want to know what will happen! :-D
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 19 . 7/5/2016
This is fantastic. I can't wait for the next chapter!
sam chapter 19 . 4/22/2016
Just found this and live it. I need more!
moregoth chapter 19 . 3/13/2016
Great story! Really enjoyed your portrait of Harry and Luna is spot on. Thanks for sharing.
tamashiyuki chapter 19 . 2/27/2016
Very goooooood!
Be continued?
KoreanMusicFan chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
reading this chapter i can't help but think how funny it would be if harry fell regnant also.