Reviews for Scandalous Affair
saaya33 chapter 19 . 5/9
That was really good. Hope you will finish this fic.
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 19 . 4/28
hope you update soon
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 19 . 4/19
please write more
Hellkat chapter 19 . 1/24
This is such a good fic! I was wondering if you were ever planning on finishing it? I would really love to see read it to the end !
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 18 . 1/25
Narcisa esta loca! No puedo creer q quiera lastimar al bb de harry y lucius
Hellkhat chapter 19 . 1/24
Really just wondering if you are planning on finishing the story? Cause I really like !
EspirituDelMar chapter 19 . 12/30/2017
update please!
awefanfic chapter 19 . 12/21/2017
Please update soon
dhamann7878 chapter 19 . 12/19/2017
I really need more of this story!
Alianna15 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Great story, pls update soon
EspirituDelMar chapter 19 . 9/27/2017
Please update this! There are not enough Harry/Lucius fics out there, and even less with good plot and well written, so this one is rare :) Hope you will continue this!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
hahah that's just precious hahaha
bookworm737 chapter 19 . 8/23/2017
I like what I've read so far!
ZianaSue chapter 19 . 8/2/2017
Oh I want to know what baby Lily Ann Potter Malfoy looks like as a newborn. Yes I'm assuming it's a girl and that Harry will name her after his mother, because I want it to be so.

I can picture it Lucy's blonde hair, Harry's unruliness, green eyes rimmed with grey. Toddler Lily with Lucy's attitude & hautiness towards people, and Harry's stubborness, adventurousness, and hero complex when it comes to animals (only). 11 yr old Lily smart like a raven, and fighting with the hat who wants to put her in griffyndor or slytherin, but Lily refusing to be in either and wanting ravenclaw.

I can see it but I'm not good with words, or I'd write a Little something myself.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2017
Sigggghhh this is so great the pacing is beautiful but not remotely finished please end my misery and update dear god