Reviews for Jensen
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Ehehe...Don't you realize its not healthy to defy me? I wasn't expecting you to give in so quickly ;P Now, who's the one with an arrogant smirk on their face right now?

MEEEEE! Thank ya very much! *cackles*

*Straightens up & clear throats* Eh, Gotta be careful...I have future manipulation projects at hands...Sorry *innocent smile*

OMG *giggles* It started out so cutely, & exactly how I had it in mind. Lulz...I can just see Miz doing that...Punk a little roughly..Miz w/ a seducer sweet tone. Hehe, & their teasing...Gawd...Poor Adam is trying to deny slut Adam from coming out...Give the doll some credit.

Well, I usually don't mind Adam bending over...for studs..but its good that Jeff has changed him around. *Sighs* & my old Punk/Adam fantasies just re-surfaced a little.

Oh God..Adam's reaction at losing his volunteer-husband -*snorts*Jensen I mean- it was so amusing. & Jeff's reaction, even more amusing. Specially when Adam didn't realize that Jeff had hanged up on him. Silly fit throwing sexually deprived...or lets say cock deprived diva ;)

Oh mine...That hawt! Haha, & Miz didn't resisted long. & ending...AWWWWWWWW!

I honestly love you. & I honestly love you for being so sweet to me. & I honestly appreciate you so much. & I honestly plan on raping your brain w/ Miz/Adam/Xtian ideas next ;P
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That's so funny. I loved it.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Every boy needs his toy! Loved it...gave me such a giggle, but then again not, because I felt the poor baby's distress! I am so glad Jeff knew who took Jenson! Now thats a really special boyfriend that would do something like that! Thanks for the chuckle!
Debwood-1999 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I'm surprised nobody's reviewed this yet. I'll be the first. Jensen is Addy's eh, umm...toy? ROFL! But, Jeff's a much better toy than Jensen. Or maybe it's Addy that's Jeff's favorite toy. *SMH* Nice job:)