Reviews for The Pointy End Of The Stick
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I loved it! The protectiveness of Rose the boys have was adorable and I loved the banter between the two at the end.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I think its good stuff!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
You're alive! And still writing HP fanfic! *is ridiculously

excited* OK, calming down now.

I love the distinct personalities that you've given all of the characters, and I really like the way that you've written their interactions. Albus and Scorpius are having far too much fun with this interrogation, aren't they?

My favorite section: 'Pendergast really isn't all that bright. Clever, perhaps, in the way that you can learn facts and figures; but not the sharpest quill in the pot when it comes to people.'
I.am.me. 2000 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
lmao! they did seem to be enjoying themselves a lot! i wonder if rose finds out and what she'll do 2 them then!

keep writing!
TheUn-POP-ableBubble chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Haha! So funny! And simply adorable. :) Gotta love Albus and Scorpius - they're as tight as any pair of best friends.

Well written!

~Bubbles
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I kind of love this, even though I normally don't like nextgen fics. I'd love to see your interpretation of how they became such great friends despite their different houses and the fact they were told to stay away from each other. Or perhaps it's because they were told to stay away from each other... Anyway, your Scorpius is a Malfoy to the core, but that's kind of what makes him awesome in this. I'll definitely keep an eye on your profile if you're still planning on that longer story.
actlikeevans-thinklikepotter chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Loved it! You should right a multichapter about them!
YukiAme chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I liked the story, the favourite part being the almost twin talk between Al and Scorpius. It was inspired by the Weasley twins, wasn't it?
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This was really really good!

Great Job!
JulesSmith chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
My favorite Sentence: And that's Scorpius to the core: modesty is for lesser mortals. :) hhahaha i laughed my ass off...
Zoey Bella chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I really liked that, I thought it was sweet that the boys were protecting Rose :)
Rhionae chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
*snickers* They did seem to be having a lot of fun there. Most enjoyable. :)