Reviews for Tomorrow
La Kalaka chapter 5 . 4/2
Loved your concept of tomorrow for this story, loved the love or Erza and Jellal and this pretty and heartfelt ending. thank youuuu ;3;
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I love this! Go Mest! FUCK YOU MEST HATERS READING THIS REVIEW! Not you Hope, the riff raff know who they are... And yes... Mest hatred exist. I've met one unfortunately.
TheSecretDreamer chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Soooo cuuuuute! You're an awesome writer!
Techno chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Awww. I love this! You make really great Jerza fics! PLEASEEE write more!
FadingNoctis chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
One of my favorite Jerza fics right here. Love it! :)
DreamKitsune chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Such a kawaii story T-T !
AntarcticLight chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I've read the whole story but wanted to review here at chapter 3. This was when I had said "Finally!" A story where J.F. and E.S. are IN character!
They don't speak much. I understand that. For them words can't convey what they've lived through. I loved how when leaving prison he held his head high. There wasn't a fight or swearing. Just him holding up a sliver of dignity at Ezra's side as she helped him.
I like how you made sure to say because of Natsu and the gangs immediate warm welcome others quickly followed. That's in keeping with the Fairy Tale way! Just like how Gajeel and Juvia had also/eventually welcomed and trusted.
So I give you my review of awesomeness! The first 3 ch's were my fav's.
thanks!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Awww! I just loved this drabble. All of them were so emotional. Just what I wanted to read XD
Thank you for being such an awesome author.
unknown chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
awww thats nice :)
unknown chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
this is going to be interesting :)
RedHanaIchigo chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
heehe. i liked the ending so much.
what a happily ever after :P
HeirToTheShadows chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
You're so amazingly talented. It makes me jealous. I love your stories, and this is one of my favorites! XD
I know you said it's the last one, but I'll follow it just in case...
Ash Lite chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
lovely! veryyyy nice! I loved it! keep writing soooo goood fics! and stay golden! and dun forget to read my fic. pls!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
that was really good :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
OMG I honestly don't think you could've ended that better. You're a frikin genious. Amazing. I hope you do more Jerza/Jelza/Gerza!