Reviews for Why don't you like me?
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hee, this was an awesome read. I approve of tricky mind games and yummy things between the Giblun King and the Lavutri the Champion. I also approve if auto correct helping my reviews be legible, hopefullt
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Aww! Cute.
theythinkimcrazy chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Is the bold print from the book? you have the book?
Jasmine Melody chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
*grins* I only gots one thing to say... Best one I have read of yours yet! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. It was witty, smexy with out being overly so, well written and fun to read. _ great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
wow I didnt think you come make that a one shot... but you did
Annabel Lioncourt chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
am i the only reader who caught the merchant of venice reference?
araeofsomething chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This totally made my day. LOL The quick dialogue and heated exchanges... awesome! Well done Paisley! :)
BirchTreeWoman chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Fantastic! For once someone gets the characters right!
Spindelwhim chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
"Who says I want your company?"

"You." He purred.

Oof. Probably my favorite part in the whole story. I really like how you write Jareth, but this line? Golden.
maliciouspixie5 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Wow Paisley, you can create a guy we would all just love to be real. For once in my life I would love to meet (and more) your Jareth. Sigh…..
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Lovely and amusing, especially the little exchange between you and Jareth at the end :)
mynagoldenwings chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
awesome!
JessyBelle chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
What a cute little story :) I enjoyed reading this very much, thanks for sharing! Hopefully it'll get me back into gear with my own Labyrinth story, since I've seem to hit a bit of a 'bump', so to speak, and an irritating one at that u_u Anyhow, I loved the story (as I do most of your Labyrinth fics ;) ) and hope you will continue with your wonderful works.

KawaiiScorpio 3
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Nice. Very
Amarioko chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This. Was. Perfect. 3 I love that song! And then you go and turn it into this awesome story. You are made of epic win. And now I must go listen to that song on repeat and read the story again. 3 The song has a whole new meaning to me now. Cha-ching!