Reviews for What should have happened in Rome
Cats Eye Moon chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Liking the rewrite. X
khudgens91 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
So I've started re-watching season 1 (again) and this time I've managed to wrangle my dad into watching it with me. Today we watched The Five and I just had to come back and re-read this story. I like your version much better! :)
agrainne24 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
This was just perfect! Woohoo John's dead and Nikola and Ashley have become co-conspirators, heehee loved this:)
agrainne24 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Supply closet! Heehee:) you fangirl you:) Loved the bit at the end! xx
HelenaVer chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Wow, gorgeous...perfect...and so hot...)You definitely have a talent to write love stories, you do it incredibly sensual and passionately...I'm still under impression...Please, keep on writing...)
HelenTeslaKitty chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
YAY! Helen and Nikola should be together and I always knew she was saying the obnoxious ass lines to Johnny
Mrs Marcus Volturi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hehehe Shameless Teslan smut...What more could a girl want? :P Lovely fic! You're right, it is definetly how 'The Five' should have turned out :D

Well done!

Crystal
Lying to the Moon chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Wow. Now that was ... passionate. I needed that, to be honest. I've had a tough day and an even tougher week, and that fic really picked up my spirits :)
Lovers in London chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Loved it :) you should totally write a sequel.
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
this has the potential to change the whole series. you should write it :)
Druid Archer chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
More fic?
Meegan chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
XD liked how you wrote around certain scenes or replaced them in a manner NIkola and Ashley.. a force to be reckoned with :D
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
If only this is how it all went down lol. Would have made a hell of an episode.
SALIGIA-the seven deadly sins chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
This was awesome, hit the spot. But, I must say it left me wanting more. I can't wait to see any more Sanctuary fics you have up your sleeve!
angelloverkk chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Please continue with your idea of a mini series. Loved how you changed her words to Tesla : "No one liked you."

To make John say them.