Reviews for Search for the Six
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I like your story so far, but this twist about Yuki just sticks out like a sore thumb. Her action goes against the way Yamani way and her personality as portrayed in the book. While I don't mind OoC too much, there needs to be alternative premises before large changes are made to cannon characters, even minor ones. This sudden event is a very shabby plot convenience, which really dropped my opinion of this fic's quality.

Other than the slightly cliche fantasy plot, nice writing.
LiningsOfSilver chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
i think this story is a perfect kelXneal.
TamariChan chapter 38 . 1/2/2012
I loved your story! Except- how could you kill Gary? -bursts into tears- oh well, good story anyway.
Kurisutiina-chan chapter 38 . 12/8/2010
I'm supposed to be studying for exams right now. Important exams. Big, scary, important exams...instead I'm dreaming about Kel and Neal...how wrong is that?

This story was not to my usual tastes, but learning that it was a Kel/Neal story, I had to give it a try - and I'm glad I did.

It was enetertaining, unique - maybe their journey was a little too easy, but it was fun to read and that's all that matters.

Congrats.
A Strand of Golden Chocolate chapter 18 . 7/28/2009
I must say, you do a pretty good fight scene! I really enjoyed it. And I'm looking forward to see how Neal heals Kel! Yeah!
Natsha123456 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Brilliant. you should publish it as an unofficial sequel.
feathersofbronze chapter 38 . 7/19/2008
write another one! please? you are absolutely the greatest, best, most absolutelyballywonderful writer i have ever known of! please, do a serial! please!

ps: where was neal in a bath? I saw it on something cami of queenscove wrote
hungryjunco chapter 38 . 7/6/2008
Congratulations! This is quite the masterwork. Your story is well-written and engaging. Very nice job - keep up the good work!
LorneStar chapter 38 . 7/1/2008
how cute! not the absolute best story i've ever read, but it's definitely the best k/n story. i'm adding you to my c2 (which is becoming crowded, lol)
LorneStar chapter 26 . 7/1/2008
sorry lady knight got spoiled for you :P hope you liked it anyway. I think that kel and neal are good as friends but imagining them together is a bit like brother and sister to me! i like your story anyway, but i can't get lost in it all the way because i know it's not 'real'

plus i heart yuki. i had a snake named yuki when she was introduced to the story and i loved her. well, i know, the analogy of yuki as a snake...but still! my snake was a cute little baby pink snake who couldn't hurt anyone if she tried, and she never tried :)
LorneStar chapter 25 . 7/1/2008
there are candels with notches in them that's sole purpose is to keep track of the time, burning down to the next one in increments of 15min and hour or whatever means they choose. So yes, they could keep track of time. :)
LorneStar chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
well...that was actually kinda lame. i don't mind the in-chapter authors notes too badly, or the obvious plot twists to speed things along, I don't even mind kel being kinda ooc. But you made yuki COMPLETELY ooc, in my opinion. i mean, you did have to do something to hook kel and neal up, but that seemed unnecessary as a break-up device.
shadowstorm13 chapter 38 . 5/26/2008
ah it's done now what am i sposed to read ,

amazing story i like it alot thank you for writing this

i love kel/neal they are awesome and we all knew that cleon and kel where never going to last together (well maybe not my friend she wwas totally shocked when she read that... or maybe she forced it out of me once i hinted at it once during lunch... i can't remember)

anyways awesome story once again thank you for writing
shadowstorm13 chapter 26 . 5/26/2008
i know i'm reviewing whe there's more to the story but i'll foget what i want to say if i wait so here goes nothing

i know how you feel about some one saying something in their author's note about lady knight i just hope that they didn't say something too revieling like a friend did about crisstoper palloni's eldest to me (he basiclly told me about what it reveils in the end-i wont say what happens incase you haven't read it) if you haven't i recomend you do its really good and eragon too
flirtatious chapter 38 . 3/20/2008
. did you learn to write and the plot of it was amzaing...it was just like i try not to read to long of like if i read long stories and it gets boring i leave...But you made it so good...your pure evil..i like stayed up till 10:34 last night reading but my mom told me to get some sleep..but then when i finished i was like...Wow!and like .God...it's so that i keep going on about how good the story is..but it's just like..Wow and like...you know when a fanfic or a book is super awesome and you don't want to put it done..that is like what your story was to i started to read it at 7:20 and stoppeed reading at 10:34 so i read up to chapter 25 so...okay i mean like it matters what time i finishe reading it the real matter is how good the story is..like come on...you write so good your so tanlented...your such a great writter you are one on my faveorite authors on fanfic...

Love the story