Reviews for The Left ARM of God
LordZerooftheEnd chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
This is pretty amusing, to see the character interaction my only problem is grammatically it's kind of painful to read in some places, but an interesting story so far nonetheless. I hope to see more eventually. Just find yourself a good and reliable beta and you can go pretty darn far.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
While Directly it may mean Arm of God, the meaning is the Might/Strength of God.

Interesting concept though. I hope you continue this!
Tsamoka chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
With the runes on Zeruel's hand being similar, yet different, to the known runes, I'm surprised that nobody has drawn the possible conclusion that Zeruel is a previously unknown FIFTH familiar...
gold crown dragon chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
more algels pls
echo42 chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
"Hit him with everything you've got!"

And then Guiche was a light mist spread over thirty miles.
one.who.reads chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
It saddens me to see a talented author held back by a language barrier. It's easy to see the non-English syntax. All you really need is a good editor.
cdonovan chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
Excellent Excellent story. I especially love your descriptions of the dream sequences Louise has from the perspective of the angels. Reading something from the viewpoint of an eldritch abomination is just pure bliss :3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Your writing style is odd, it's more telling than showing and can be hard to follow.

I'm not fond of the sections that speak directly to the reader, I'm not sure if they're intended for comedy but they don't work at all for me. Personal preference and all that I guess.

The ideas interesting and obviously people want to see it. I may not follow but I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
DAMN! That world is Fucked!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
You weren't kidding, its similar to Ikaros from heaven's lost property. This has made my day.
Rangle chapter 5 . 1/16/2016
Many are still suffering after nearly 4 years of absence.
Akritedes chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Shame this never continued, t'would have been interesting to see the further effects.

Or to find out if Zeruel would ever take a full Angel form again, and demonstrate the true meaning of Eldritch Abomination.

Also some interesting connections going on with Louise, particularly in regards to comprehending the Light of Her Soul.
Akritedes chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Something mighty odd going on with some of your sentences. I'm not sure what "more strong of" is supposed to mean, unless it's a botched "stronger than" or similar.
Enlightened Middle C chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Please continue. We haven't reached the point where Zeruel curbstomps the entire Albion military. There is too much in this story that is as of yet unknown to halt. You're not half-bad you know? The grammar is flawless and the execution is perfect for this kind of story!
Guest20852086D chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Oh, I love it when they can play it straight. And this is straight A.