Reviews for The Left ARM of God
The adopted rewrite has been deleted
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
this is awesome please continue
Zekrob chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
I can't believe you didn't pick the best girl, Ramiel
Shahzeb chapter 5 . 7/17/2017
excellent story!
Nihatclodra chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
I absolutely want more of this...
Shin-Dan Kuroto chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
kamkong chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
I love this story so much. The exploration of a character who has a completely alien mindset and giving Louise differing lessons via an absolutely obedient familiar is an amazing concept. Looking forward to see where this story will go as the it continues into other events from the plot.
LordZerooftheEnd chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
This is pretty amusing, to see the character interaction my only problem is grammatically it's kind of painful to read in some places, but an interesting story so far nonetheless. I hope to see more eventually. Just find yourself a good and reliable beta and you can go pretty darn far.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
While Directly it may mean Arm of God, the meaning is the Might/Strength of God.

Interesting concept though. I hope you continue this!
Tsamoka chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
With the runes on Zeruel's hand being similar, yet different, to the known runes, I'm surprised that nobody has drawn the possible conclusion that Zeruel is a previously unknown FIFTH familiar...
gold crown dragon chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
more algels pls
echo42 chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
"Hit him with everything you've got!"

And then Guiche was a light mist spread over thirty miles.
one.who.reads chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
It saddens me to see a talented author held back by a language barrier. It's easy to see the non-English syntax. All you really need is a good editor.
cdonovan chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
Excellent Excellent story. I especially love your descriptions of the dream sequences Louise has from the perspective of the angels. Reading something from the viewpoint of an eldritch abomination is just pure bliss :3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Your writing style is odd, it's more telling than showing and can be hard to follow.

I'm not fond of the sections that speak directly to the reader, I'm not sure if they're intended for comedy but they don't work at all for me. Personal preference and all that I guess.

The ideas interesting and obviously people want to see it. I may not follow but I hope you continue.