Reviews for Destiny is a Hazy Thing
ghr501 chapter 45 . 8/13
Thanks for your hard work and effort I hope you decided to pick it back up I love your work have a great one.
Trash
Zeke Hooper chapter 12 . 7/7
I like how the story is developing
Zeke Hooper chapter 5 . 7/6
good story so far. I like the explanation in this chapter.
musadak.khalid chapter 4 . 5/30
The magic thing is just unnecessary…
lianlamkhual123 chapter 4 . 5/1
Wlriting naruto is about chakra not some shtitty magic and now you giving this univers two mc lol. And pls read the lore or others important stuff befor us split mc.
Kacoo chapter 45 . 2/22
Hey its hard to believe I still enjoy this story nearly 8 years since I last read it. Thanks for writing it.
Uday Sra chapter 45 . 11/18/2021
Awesome. Please update soon
TheBlueFire chapter 36 . 11/5/2021
This chapter... Was something else. It was incredible
Sage Nameless chapter 29 . 9/12/2021
One of my favorite fics, shame it's dead. I'd like to see the resolution to the Naruto/Hinata/Yakumo situation at least. Any plans on how that would have worked out?
LeafLetters chapter 34 . 9/12/2021
Councilor Homura! From wallpaper to Badass. So Cool!
LeafLetters chapter 22 . 9/11/2021
Coincidental mission re-acquirement, total clusterF on the bridge, the mercenaries were actually minorly effective against ninja... BEST WAVE MISSON I've ever read.
LeafLetters chapter 10 . 9/9/2021
I think you did a good job setting up the situation in Konoha. I'd never seen Advisor Homura ever written as anything more than a grizzled old Danzo groupie; seeing him as a realist trapped between two wrongheaded dictators is cool. Also, the fact that Danzo has an implanted Sharingan with mind control powers is oft mentioned, but who ever actually writes any in meaningful political shifts that Danzo could push if he could push if he just hyponotized people into agreeing with him? It's underused.

And having Konoha's strength be illusory is a very nice touch, after all how many competent named Konoha Jounin are there? Around 10. A steady decline in the village's strength over years with almost everyone willfully blind to the bad just Fits.
Bloody well done.
LeafLetters chapter 5 . 9/9/2021
You handwaved all the shinobi worlds technology away! That's brilliant! The fact that these primitive screw-heads had access to electronics and so on was a plot-hole so big that it literally poked a hole in the dimensional fabric of this stretch of fanon! Heehee
Guest chapter 45 . 1/5/2021
Wanted to post a short review now that I've finished just to express that I really loved this story and am extremely sad that it's de facto abandoned. Very creative all around. Thanks for sharing. More depth to come later.
1,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »