Reviews for Destiny is a Hazy Thing
sanjiyanunkara chapter 4 . 5/9
Love the story, but I feel that how they talk to Baby!Naruto is a bit too advanced. For exemple:
"the seals are not only meant to imprison, they enable the host to draw on the sealed beast's power"
Words like enable, host or imprison are not things you use around a three/four years old and expect him to understand. Not without taking the time to explain each and every word anyway. Here's what would more realistically be said:
"the seals can not only hold the beast, but also take some of it's power"
Almost every part said by the Fox couple to Naruto could benefit from using simpler syntax and words.
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 24 . 5/2
need to update this story its just to good
Clearmens chapter 45 . 4/23
Wow this is a powerful and well written naruto crossover story.
It feels like the work of a professional author to me than just fanfiction.
Thank you for this.

And for some reason, woodchopper really sounds funny to me and brings me mirth. lol
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
slythefoxx2 chapter 19 . 1/9
I find your storytelling confused, particularly around Youko and Kashina. She, kyuubi, admits to being a former entity of hatred. It was right to seal her at that point. Kushina relented essentially on her deathbed and didn't come to Naruto's side in what, 45 seconds? He didn't offer proof, they weren't going to allow her to see the seal so this sadistic, formerly hate fueled, being is with your son, saying awful things with no proof and we're suppose to what? You claim this Naruto is smarter but he's just trained one group of manipulators for another, factor in your hatred for the canon story and this is a drag in places.

Also, the magic is superfluous at this point.
Anon chapter 45 . 1/6
Fanfiction Reader screwed up the download onto my phone, so I was prepared for 101 chapters and was shocked when the story abruptly ended at 45 (and 46 picked up with a low-quality Mass Effect fic for some reason).

This is an excellent story, and one of the hardest cliffhangers I've ever seen. You sucked me in and made me care about these characters, only to heartlessly throw them onto the same pile as so many other fanfiction authors. All I can say is, good job, screw you, I loved the ride.

The fall was excellent, and I don't regret it. Nonetheless, I'm not sure if the sudden stop is covered by my medical insurance.

Good luck with whatever you're doing these days.
Spyrkle10 chapter 45 . 1/5
Hiatus and cliffhangers on amazing slow-developing stories are a recipe for suffering. One day... Worth the wait, I hope.
locojoe4 chapter 37 . 10/28/2016
I'm sure this will be answered soon, but I just finished 36, Hinata is ascending isn't she?
bh18 chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
All were one? Gate? Holy cow Daiki's, Truth!
Guest chapter 45 . 9/15/2016
A shame this didn't go any further, after more than two years I've kinda given up hope that this story will ever be continued.
X59 chapter 45 . 8/14/2016
This is a rather brilliant story and I'm looking how you took canon elements but had them viewed in a different light. Kakashi's actions were negligent and while it's usually used as a stable for Kakashi training Team 7 better in fanfics, they fact you used it to deconstruct him was rather intriguing and something I've never really seen, in the sense you showed it damaged all of his students.

At the same time your alternative view on Hiruzen was rather fascinating and completely unique for the character. He's usually portrayed in a the big good way and even fanfics that touch on his darker qualities tend to have him and Naruto with a stable and positive relationship. The best part of it all that how you made it feel so natural.

The additional of supernatural identities and the waves are backing is just fascinating and the expy of the Fullmetal Alchemist was really cool. I also rather liked that you did bring attention to the fact Naruto was cheating on Yakumo and how he felt guilty about it. It showed that while he isn't above failings, he does feel guilt for his actions and took steps to stop it.

Though one of the biggest surprises I had was that the Toads and Slugs were extremist who obsessed with a savior who bring peace. I mean it's a stable of Naruto considering the likes of Pain and Madara, but seeing from summons was unique and rather fascinating in a way.

Lastly I thank you for the heads up that, while the story will finish it will take time to come to completion. Which in all honesty I can understand considering I have my own issues with the Naruto manga.
NonSolus chapter 45 . 8/3/2016
Fuck Kishimoto. He's a troll. Your work is much better than his anyway (hos many goddamn powerups can a simple,single bloodline fucking GET!?). Anyway. Love this story. Favved and followed.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
ivanganev1992 chapter 45 . 6/19/2016
Ch 45

That is not finished.

Hinata's slowly turning into goddess. Much higher spiritual being but still human. But from what exactly.

Naruto's a question.

Unprepared enough. Danzo could be good teacher especially in the wind arts .

And the plan of revealing and the injured Kurama . Is that a trap .

Where they go. Does the Kurama's clan some forgotten pact with the nine tailed fox . Because Kurama was usually the name of Kuubi .

That is so full with tension so introduction please update.
1,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »