Reviews for Destiny is a Hazy Thing
doomqwer chapter 24 . 7/6
Oh so dear old dad is yog sothoth the gate he who exist outside all time and space and knows all sees all
DeepWound78 chapter 41 . 3/31
While I'm loving the story, I'm also hating it utterly. The characters, action, plot and what not are all superb, but I've always felt the introduction of true gods and demons into Naruto was a stupid, stupid, stupid decision. It completely fucks the power-scale a new hole, with anything other than kages being pretty much useless once the ball gets rolling. The fact that you've said there's no greater power keeping them from running roughshod over the mortals means the only way the plot can continue without some random demon slaughtering everyone without the aid of a avatar or something similar is up to your Deus Ex Machinas, which means I'm constantly expecting characters I like to die for no reason. Unfortunately, this review doesn't matter because the story is dead.
user51s2r chapter 45 . 3/24
Wonderful story. It goes on my top 10 naruto fanfics and reread list!
user51s2r chapter 40 . 3/24
In regards to your end chapter 40 A/N. This is the main reason I enjoy fanfics vs canon. I can't stand canon Harry Potter or Naruto. They drive me crazy with plot holes the size of canyons(no pun...canon).

awesome chapter!
user51s2r chapter 38 . 3/24
Your end chapter A/N, the mind rapey thing with Sasuke-teme... It makes sense once you think about mangekyou development theories. My thoughts after reading many fanfics of Naruto, is that Itachi was hoping to trigger the mangekyou in Sasuke, then in the final confrontation they would swap mangekyous. Which should result in eternal mangekyou. I am not sure if from canon lore, but wasn't Itachi sick/dying from a lung disease?

AWESOME chapter!
user51s2r chapter 37 . 3/23
Fantastic chapter. So much going on!
user51s2r chapter 36 . 3/23
EPIC chapter. The demon and god scenes were superb!
user51s2r chapter 30 . 3/23
I tried to binge read the story and failed. This story continues to immerse me in a fantastic world! I love the characters and the plot points. My most favorite thing of this story so far is, all the exposed plot points of canon. In case I wasn't clear in my previous reviews, this story is fucking BRILLIANT!
user51s2r chapter 28 . 3/23
I got confused with Kin/Karin. I had to go back to make sure they were different people! Outstanding chapter. I really enjoyed Idate/Temari scene. It reminded me of MPORG(MultiPlayer Online Role Playing Game), where some dumbshit is running from a hard fight, and trains the monsters onto other players. I had a few giggle fits!

The scene with Neji was heartwarming! I almost had happy tears from it!
user51s2r chapter 25 . 3/23
The background story and the summon scene was EXCELLENT! great chapter!
user51s2r chapter 24 . 3/23
Fucking brilliant, I really mean that! I love the Shikamaru stuff. Well thought out. I also derived a bit of sick pleasure at poor Bakashi's(Kakashi idiot) expense. SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG!...THE RUG IS TOO SMALL! oh noooooo!
user51s2r chapter 19 . 3/22
Fucking brilliant chapter. The fight scene was especially kick ass.
user51s2r chapter 18 . 3/22
The Kushina/Minato scene was excellent! The story continues to kick all asses!
user51s2r chapter 17 . 3/22
I enjoy chapters like this because not everything needs to be an epic battle between gods and devils! It is like the movie Unforgiven(Clint Eastwood), where they show that being a bounty hunter/gunslinger isn't all fame and glory. You still shit, sleep, and bleed.

excellent chapter!
user51s2r chapter 16 . 3/22
I continue to be amazed and impressed by this story!

excellent chapter!