Reviews for Destiny is a Hazy Thing
floatingmangocake chapter 45 . 10h
And now to wait until this magnificent piece of literature continues.
Ibskib chapter 15 . 7/4
Seeing names from other fandoms like the Evangelion reference is pretty immersion breaking, and OC's wouldn't be necessary, there are a whole bunch of names that can be used on the Naruto wiki to avoid any mental dissonance for the reader.
DaManKaliel chapter 45 . 6/5
Ahhhh I hope the next chapter will be out soon. I really enjoy your writing and have to say, in terms of unique timelines and original characters, this fic takes the cake. I would love to see the conclusion of this in he upcoming years or however long it will be, and am looking forward to seeing more written by you.
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 43 . 5/13
great story hey are you going to put tenzo in your story
Ddd chapter 3 . 5/10
Ddd
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 45 . 5/3
love this story cant wait for a update
troutman30 chapter 45 . 4/29
How's that writers block coming, has the ending of the manga helped your enthusiasm or destroyed the chances of continuing the story completely.
Averant chapter 5 . 4/21
First Dumbledore, now Minato? Man, fanfiction authors like the self righteous manipulation route, haha! I don't mind, though, I haven't seen that particular archetype done with Minato, so this should be interesting. Write well and write fast, my good author!
Darth nox chapter 14 . 4/5
Love this story so far though I though you could come up with better names for the team kakashi was testing really Aizen? Ichigo? Rukia?
bigfan22 chapter 45 . 3/27
Absolutely wonderful story. I love the time and detail you put into developing Naruto into the person he has become. His friendship with the clan heirs, his relationship with Hinata, and his "adoption" by his parents have all been incredibly original. To be honest this entire fic is just so well thought out, I really can't guess what is going to happen next. The invasion was waaaay worse than any other story I read, and I love that Shikaku got the nod over Tsunade. In this fic the last Senju is truly a pathetic person. I'm happy that the council wasn't going to force her to become Hokage. I think the only thing I regret in this fic, is that Kushina and Minato didn't get enough time to realize how royally the screwed up. Other than that small complaint, my hats off to you for writing such an outstanding story. Not only is the writing head and shoulders above most authors, but your attention to detail and originality are truly a pleasure to read. Great job so far, and I def look forward to the next update.
Deathborn chapter 44 . 2/1
I'm starting to wonder if any of Daikai's "relations" are in similar positions as his own. What of Azathoth, Shub-Niggurath, and Nyarlathotep? It would be very interesting to see them considering that, at least now, they are technically Naruto's extended family.
Mattman324 chapter 13 . 1/25
So since Naruto is Wind and Lightning, are we going to see Xiang Tou Long? Because the mixing of those two elements is totally GekiRyuJin's property.
polarpwnage chapter 45 . 1/22
Easily the best story and what Naruto should have been. What is all that sentimental blond idiot crap all the other authors write on this site?
Mattman324 chapter 28 . 1/22
Is Karen supposed to remind you of Rosamia Badam, or is that unintentional?
Ekzentric Lohner chapter 45 . 12/8/2014
I like this story and I hope you overcome your writer's block.

I hope Naruto gets an opportunity to really study the sealing arts. Reconstructing and using the Flying Thunder God technique just seems so thematically appropriate for him, what with all the hints that Weather will be one of his domains if he ascends.

The Naruto wikia says the technique was actually invented by the Nidaime, even if Minato's use of it seems more famous - could it be on the Forbidden Scroll? Back in chapter 7, the copying spell gave out just before Naruto finished scanning the seemingly-blank outside of that scroll, so there's a convenient way for him to have only part of the directions.
1,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »