Reviews for Destiny is a Hazy Thing
A shame this didn't go any further, after more than two years I've kinda given up hope that this story will ever be continued.
X59 chapter 45 . 8/14
This is a rather brilliant story and I'm looking how you took canon elements but had them viewed in a different light. Kakashi's actions were negligent and while it's usually used as a stable for Kakashi training Team 7 better in fanfics, they fact you used it to deconstruct him was rather intriguing and something I've never really seen, in the sense you showed it damaged all of his students.

At the same time your alternative view on Hiruzen was rather fascinating and completely unique for the character. He's usually portrayed in a the big good way and even fanfics that touch on his darker qualities tend to have him and Naruto with a stable and positive relationship. The best part of it all that how you made it feel so natural.

The additional of supernatural identities and the waves are backing is just fascinating and the expy of the Fullmetal Alchemist was really cool. I also rather liked that you did bring attention to the fact Naruto was cheating on Yakumo and how he felt guilty about it. It showed that while he isn't above failings, he does feel guilt for his actions and took steps to stop it.

Though one of the biggest surprises I had was that the Toads and Slugs were extremist who obsessed with a savior who bring peace. I mean it's a stable of Naruto considering the likes of Pain and Madara, but seeing from summons was unique and rather fascinating in a way.

Lastly I thank you for the heads up that, while the story will finish it will take time to come to completion. Which in all honesty I can understand considering I have my own issues with the Naruto manga.
NonSolus chapter 45 . 8/3
Fuck Kishimoto. He's a troll. Your work is much better than his anyway (hos many goddamn powerups can a simple,single bloodline fucking GET!?). Anyway. Love this story. Favved and followed.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/11
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/11
that was good keep the chapters coming
ivanganev1992 chapter 45 . 6/19
Ch 45

That is not finished.

Hinata's slowly turning into goddess. Much higher spiritual being but still human. But from what exactly.

Naruto's a question.

Unprepared enough. Danzo could be good teacher especially in the wind arts .

And the plan of revealing and the injured Kurama . Is that a trap .

Where they go. Does the Kurama's clan some forgotten pact with the nine tailed fox . Because Kurama was usually the name of Kuubi .

That is so full with tension so introduction please update.
ivanganev1992 chapter 44 . 6/18
?!

The foxes are cunning as cats but with more clear explanations than cats .

Youko pregnant with who ?! Gaara, Ichibi ?reborn. ?! Sane ?!

Is Hinata goddess or half divine ?!
ivanganev1992 chapter 43 . 6/18
Ch 43

The 3 Mrs. fates are interested in someone. Maybe probably Naruto. So interesting person.

Gobi for tails Endlessly hungry being incarnation of greedy bottomless gluttonous niggard .
ivanganev1992 chapter 41 . 6/18
Ch 41

And the white whale should be something similar to Mobidick .

And the others, even the epic heroes from Epic Battle fantasy had trouble against destroyers of the earth.
Being the Undead with tons of seals into a puppet with insane amount of power of detonation, Undead Hidras(Undead skeleton dragon zombie each head ,

Other Hidras much worse ( Fire hidra with Dark , death call , and everything dark like black holes, antimatter, tail swap , vicious shredding bite
Fire - Medium head healer of it's brothers with fire , Fire of everything possible and burning ash and bites.
Light - Heavy healer, relatively weak attacks and highly damaging light attack.
Only total resistance grants lesser damage and healing .

Destructive Monoliths
Space time influences, twists the time stream and the infestation of the Darkness

The Element shifter Akron - Demon Leech with different servants able to call them switching his manifestations and forms. Extremely dangerous! And his minions If the worst of the worst is SSSS class danger than his minions as nonsense is SS and SSS class dangers

And the creator of the Demon is obout SSSSS when she manifests in less maneuverable GODDESS together alone in their viecole of destruction is SSSS alone and the Light and Dark Goddess Summons the same SS .

So messing with demons and Gods is incredible important big deal.

Only something with power of god could mess with gods and demons .
ivanganev1992 chapter 38 . 6/18
Ch 38

Tons - Gallons of Emotion converted into high concentrated potent energy into highest forbidden scale of potency and power to get clean from the dark energy.

Now I feel drained and really in happiness and euphoria and happiness.

Awesome work .
ivanganev1992 chapter 37 . 6/18
Ch 37

EBF- Nebula
Estavus
Three Steps from Hell - Star Sky ;Victory

The Celtic Princess

Feeling new beginning from the ash and destruction .
ivanganev1992 chapter 35 . 6/18
Ch 35

ORGAN JAWS

PURE HATRED,TENSION,DESTRUCTION .
APOCALYPSES.
ivanganev1992 chapter 34 . 6/17
Ch 34

That should be ZERO! ZERO TAILS THE LIVING CURSED LIVING SEAL LEECH FEEDER OF ANGUISH!
ivanganev1992 chapter 30 . 6/17
Ch 30
"
Last Friday night

There is stranger in the bed
There is pounding in my head
Glitter is all over in the room
Is that icky or a bruise?!
Chandelier's on the floor
And I went on party dress
Will warrant my arrest

Pictures of last night
But it went all right
I'm screwed

Damn - We were streaking in park
We took too many shots
Maybe kissed but I forgot
And I think we broke the law

Last Friday night ...
"

And what you will do Sasory after fleeing from Akatsuki ?

Kankuru could be good appreactice but Naruto's unorthodox genins knowing no limits, thinking outside the box, unlimited imagination with deadly efficiency.
So he is a very good options for appreactice Sasory .

You are showing care for Suna , That is good thing and saved your life in future probably if you decide to be ally you would be very useful .

For now your plans is making similar to zombie pupet with Him as controller of the dead body.
ivanganev1992 chapter 21 . 6/17
Ch 21

There might be still a living secret somewhere in the ruins in one of the entrances and somewhere below where who knows what secrets linger there and maybe hidden stasis survivor to be awaken or just knolige hidden from the others. And maybe hidden special weapon.
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »