Reviews for Destiny is a Hazy Thing
Wanted to post a short review now that I've finished just to express that I really loved this story and am extremely sad that it's de facto abandoned. Very creative all around. Thanks for sharing. More depth to come later.
Eluvia Umbra chapter 45 . 12/28/2020
Amazing story, I can't wait for more~!
Dissapointed chapter 9 . 9/24/2020
Are ya gonna add another fucking villain into Naruto?

Seriously? The show has how many villains? Akatsuki, Madara, Zetsi, Pain, Kaguya...

Come on! I really hope that bullshit about slumber is not something important...
BUFBUODA chapter 12 . 6/28/2020
Ok... I love what you did with Mizuki. I absolutely love it. Bravo!
BUFBUODA chapter 5 . 6/28/2020
Great POV on Konoha. I'm interested in seeing the rest of the fic now.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2020
OK, the magic thing is just getting really weird. It really takes you out of the story, because it is inconstant with the rest of the theme of the story. Why couldn't the foxes use chakra as well? This is just ruining the theme that you've spent so much effort to construct, every time this inconsistency pops up, the reader is just immediately taken out of the story because of how out-of-place magic is.
TheLightYagami chapter 13 . 2/23/2020
Actually Naruto technically uzumaki and senju. which two clans are cousins related and also descendants fron ashura senju/otsutsuki...
TheLightYagami chapter 1 . 2/22/2020
Ragnarok Ascendant, Minato died workship like a god but his son who protect the idiotic villagers everyday but being treated like a trash and pariah and suffer because of his naive actions.
Sage Nameless chapter 45 . 11/17/2019
Man, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! please please please PLEASE update sometime soon! I love all the mystical aspects!
MadMadMaud chapter 45 . 10/12/2019
One of my favorite Naruto stories. I really hope you come back to this soon. :)
Mike chapter 45 . 8/5/2019
While both "Naruto ftaghn!" and "step-dancing on all silliness and inconsistences of canon" are fine approaches, I don't think they mesh very well together. Additionally, the exposition was unnecessarily drawn-out which perfectly logically led to the author losing interest before the storyline could develop into something interesting. There are some actually interesting and/or funny moments (including that of gods&spirits awakening), but they can't carry the story on their own. Characters are mostly underdeveloped (I think swallow summons are among the better ones, but even they are cartoonish) even though much space seems to be dedicated to them. :( Politics episodes feel fine, but they are few and far between, and never develop into something conclusive. Combat is mostly one-sided, so it could be shortened without any loss. Training montages are not only overlong, but it shows the author having few if any experience in real-world equivalent... Language is fine.
All in all, not very good reading even if it regularly show some promise.
Yup chapter 5 . 6/16/2019
I always hated Minato for tearing Kurama's soul in half.

I hated that Kurama, back when I only knew him as Evil Rage Demon Fox Monster was sealed in the first place. I saw him as an innocent being only following his instinct, a living natural disaster.

Now, I hate that Kurama and the other Biju were repeatedly enslaved. Especially Hashirama, who was stronger than Kurama and Madara both, enslaved Kurama for being "too powerful." When he was obviously stronger.
zach8920 chapter 2 . 2/3/2019
It's a needless and unnecessary exposition with Natsuko. She is essentially some random the reader does not know and is expected to take interest in.

That's a story-killer.
Ragnarok Ascendant chapter 5 . 1/18/2019
...
I am somewhat irate at what you've written about the seal and your attempts to make Minato into a villain.
In fact, right up until I read your author's note I was hoping that this was your eldritch OC lying.

Having Naruto's entire canon personality be the result of meddling and using it so you can use a 'realistic' new hero that is Naruto in name only is just...I don't even know how to describe it.

Minato made mistakes. But if your entire village is attacked and your pregnant wife has been abducted and is dying, you'd damn well make some mistakes as well. There's no need to warp his character into some villainous caricature when you could simply acknowledge that he is trying his best, and that things went wrong. Hell, if you want to be mad at someone, be mad at Sarutobi for grabbing the Idiot Ball so firmly.
suchetharaj chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
The story has a good plot with bad execution. There are many points which are repeated in different chapters. Brevity in writing is important.
1,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »