Reviews for Per Aspera Ad Astra
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
I absolutely love this fic. I wish you continued it! I'm currently taking Latin I, so I felt extremely proud to know all of these things before you explained them :)
Cantilena chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
I just wanted to let you know this is one of my favorite fan fics. I'm now in my 4th year of latin, though when I read it for the first time I was in middle school. Thanks for beign such a careful and in depth writer, and I hope you have a great life!

From Jessi
the-tangoing-mango-addict chapter 12 . 9/16/2006
Well I love this story! I am slightly disappointed i didn't spot it sooner, and despite the 'I'm on Hiatus' sign on your account profile I beg of you, if youu have any time to spare at all please, please pleaase update!

~kali~
littlekittykat chapter 12 . 5/26/2006
O, update I wanna see what happens next!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 12 . 5/5/2006
I really love this fic! The characterizations are excellent, and the storyline is original. I pray that you update soon. .
Monique chapter 12 . 3/19/2005
I love this story! Please keep writing.
anna chapter 12 . 2/15/2005
the idea of time travel to rome was really similaritys between the now slayer and Liva is uncanny keep the chappys comming
purplecoconut2998 chapter 12 . 11/18/2004
hey please update soon, i love this story and it would break my heart if you stopped writing it.

Savvy
purplecoconut2998 chapter 10 . 11/18/2004
Hey love it!

Savvy
carambola-slice chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
it's been an entire YEAR since u last updated this story! please would you PLEASE churn out another chapter for your loyal readers? I lave it... please continue!
Fabled Phoenix chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
read the rest later!
Danielle55 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Any hope of a new chapter anytime soon. Love this story. Please update soon.
redlaces chapter 12 . 4/18/2004
Wow, great story, really original.
vamp chapter 12 . 3/18/2004
Hey what's up? :o)
Still hoping you'll post some new chapter soon or later... :o)
Tammy chapter 12 . 3/5/2004
Love your story...just read all 12 chapters. Your concept is unique. Time travel stories are one of my top favorites. You have written an intelligent & entertaining story. I am very interested to see where you are taking the story & what surprises are ahead. Thanks for the first 12 chapters. Hope you will be able to update with a new chapter soon.