Reviews for Trinity
Layla chapter 1 . 2/10
Opium for the pain, right? I mean I know he smokes, at least sometimes, but I doubt he can breathe well enough with broken ribs for that.
Yami-Rose Aka chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
J'aime ton histoire ! Pauvre Kusuriuri ! On dirait un épisode de mononoke. Horreur et romance associé. J'aime beaucoup.
Princess Twila chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
oh what an ending...i loved it!
anony chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
aaaaahhhhhhh they are married, finally...im so happy, plz write more. loved it
ProfessorSpecter chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Awwww, poor Kusuriuri-san, getting bonked on the head. Good thing Kayo-chan tries her best. *Nod nod.* I enjoyed it through and through, and your ending is a nice finisher. Wanna do another~? _
Lewd Concubine chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This fic, what can I say about it except that it's great? From everything I've seen in Mononoke, this is exactly like it. We have some mighty fine male privilege showing, brutality against women, some cray cray mononoke action...but instead! Aha, there is one thing and that is that Kayo saves the day. So it fits the challenge very nicely. And since you made me ship KusuKayo it is good that you have taken responsibility and written things for it.

I like the ending as well. It makes me want to see more. I really wish I could be a fly on THAT wall forever. It must be the pain of mortality that draws me in.
SeventhSister chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awww TT Brilliantly written, the Mononoke's story could have been one from the show, it was that good.

Such a great story, poor Kusuriuri, but I think it's really great you've made Kayo so active, she seems like the kind of girl who'd be able to take contro :D

Hope you write more like these;3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
it realy sounded like a horrifying tale