Reviews for Dear Fanfiction
Who wrote that line please tell me
THIS IS AMAZING!
Amazing!
This one made me laugh the hardest!*squeal* You are absolutely amazing!
My finger hurts now. I think I had too much sugar. What was I saying?...Oh right. You are the best fanfiction-writer-author-person-thing EVER. There is, like, no competition,like,at all!
Emily is awesome
Thanks for this awesome story! I was laughing so hard while reading this and my brother just stared at me with some weird expression which just makes me laugh harder. P.S. I'm sorry for any mistakes I made because i' m actually from Germany.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 208 . 4/22
I waited til ythe end cause you haven't posted in a while to comment. I read every single story this afternoon, blast HW (with lightening, of course). I was waiting forever for you to comment on the chaos Percy fanfics, it just bugs me, and you also told me about a lot of different kinds of fanfic since I'm new and started like 2-3 weeks ago. Thank you and plz keep posting, and I'll keep reviewing
Azeka11121 chapter 83 . 4/5
Second actually remember the Fury
blackheads chapter 208 . 4/4
Oh god i love it, love it, love it.
RiptideFTW chapter 37 . 4/2
So using that line, BAM! You just got owned by an old guy! Classic!
RiptideFTW chapter 33 . 4/2
Does arty need a hug? Having a bad day becuz Apollo is way awesomer than u? Mad at me cause I said that, I'm sorry arty but the truth hurts.
RiptideFTW chapter 30 . 4/2
Best one, Lol. Sorry uncle Rick, but the best writer of PJO goes to Anaklusmos14... I'm sorry it's true.
I'm laughing so hard (on the inside - I'd get funny looks if I burst out into maniacal laughter right now)
Holy - I can't believe I just read this whole thing. No regrets.
Keep up the awesome. (Especially liking Leo and Percy)
UPDATE! AND PUT IN SOLANGELO! I'm still crying too.
Meep