Reviews for Help from a Stranger
Kamencolin chapter 17 . 7/22
Great work
listohain chapter 17 . 6/2
Very good story, dont drop it please :)
Darkjaden chapter 17 . 5/27
Cool chapter.
szmtex chapter 9 . 5/24
im dropping this hate stories where mc stand and do nothing he could simply grab rukia and be done with that but no he choosen to take freakin hairpin and left her in prison...
l3loodKnight chapter 17 . 5/10
naruto should set it up to have Shirou should get sakura and rin(and maybe rider and saber to) at the end of this arc. He'd call shirou his harem apprentice or something. The boy would be confused and horrified but have no choose at the end.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 17 . 5/1
Well, despite the strangeties, it's been a good read. Even though there hasn't been very much romantic development for Naruto with his ladies, I can say that it's going good.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 16 . 5/1
Oh-kay then?...
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 15 . 4/30
1) Nice inclusion of the girls thinking about their individual relationships with Naruto and how they can take their next steps. 2) Another crossover?! Really?!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 14 . 4/30
This is really turning out quite nice, especially with the twist/ add-on of Harribel's fraccion surviving through this unusual yet welcome way.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 13 . 4/30
Well... does this mean that all of those ladies who have had direct interaction with Naruto will fall for him?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 12 . 4/30
Okay, I definitely see more actual romantic elements being included soon enough. To which, I wonder how Soifon will become more attracted to Naruto as it is now?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 11 . 4/30
Great bankai for Rangiku! Totally matches her. Plus, I think Naruto will like it.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 10 . 4/30
You dirty dog! That twist at the end is straight up wonky!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 9 . 4/30
Seriously... most of the 'protagonist's have no sense of decency. At this rate, I am expecting Naruto to get into full-on relationships with these ladies pretty soon.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 7 . 4/28
Naruto's "Demon Smile no Jutsu" (as I have dubbed it) is awesome! Also, I truly think that that you have you have captured the characters' personalities excellently.
1,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »