Reviews for Help from a Stranger
TomBoyOfDeath98 chapter 5 . 10/10
I love this book, especially the parts where Naruto shows his smile. Cracks me up every time.
Monster King chapter 18 . 9/21
Good story i really liked it hope you finish it eventually because you did a fine job with it all in all
Voice132 chapter 18 . 8/29
Loved it:)
Stormz chapter 18 . 8/12
Great story just wanna know when the next chapters R coming?
Fernando overkill chapter 1 . 8/12
que buena historia la tuya
you forget that naruto is alreday godlike yet you let him be defeated...
Akio Desusta chapter 4 . 5/22
It was okay in the beginning then it gets a bit confusing
dark.muktadir chapter 1 . 4/19
Really getting that creepy old guy stalker vibe from naruto. Its done really well and would find it creepy for now if he actually got with orihime.
C chapter 18 . 3/20
I really love reading this story of yours. Also I wanted to know, are Kukaku and Soifon still in Naruto's harem because I like their characters. Hope you update this story sometime because I like where this story is going. Also can't wait for the lemon you'll write when Naruto gets with one of the girls. If you don't do a lemon, I'll still read the story and like it. Keep up the good work and see you next chapter update. :)
Azaira chapter 18 . 3/21
I thoroughly enjoyed the story up until you added a second crossover.
It just got weird after that... Like it's filler story or something.
But that's just my opinion, I guess.
usmcramirez1997 chapter 18 . 3/9
Can't wait for the next chapter
Squarekiddo chapter 12 . 2/24
Honestly he seemed pretty weak considering his 2000 years old, what he did here he could've done with Kurama back at 16

But oh well, Im guessing plot protection, same in canon Bleach really.
Squarekiddo chapter 11 . 2/24
Seems abit weak for a bankai, but we didnt really get a good look I suppose, but they are supposed to make your 5-10x more powerful.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 2/24
Ill be blunt, its just my way, I dont much like your story, but it is okay as a time-waster, something I have alot of nowadays, however dont you think your taking this 'Gentleman' thing to far? his not really a gentleman, his just odd, you really think females like the response 'Ah, what material is it made of?' when showing lingeries/cloths for someone they like? not only that thats freaking weird, its like this whole gentleman thing is written by a young teen thats abit confused.
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 2/24
Rangiku is blonde? thought she had orange hair.
For shits and giggles I will look it up now.
I was right, I'm Ma Baker, put your hands in the air, and give me all your money!
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »