Reviews for Help from a Stranger (Up for Adoption)
nooneond chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Interesting
Falvern chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Interesting. I hope that Yoruichi is included in the harem as well. Though there were a few spelling error towards the end of the chapter. Anyway, I'll keep an eye on this story.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
chapter was amazing, incredible as Naruto resolved the problems, I can not wait to upgrade, your have the best stories, cool suit that of Naruto, I hope someday you make a Naruto in the universe Ikkitousen, I hope to see Naruto in action, I never tire of looking at history, is the best story I read beyond
naruchan84 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
great starter cant wait to see narutos zanpakuto releases
Wolfreader3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
it would be cool if yoruichi and tia hallibel were in the harem and i love this idea keep up the good work and update soon
eragon85 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
verry good
kamikage86 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Nice, though many spelling errors, hope you put Rangiku, Yoruichi, and Kukaku in the harem.
Nara110 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
gd chapter like this nouw story update soon
tanis19 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Great start to what looks to be a good story! I like how you made naruto a physician at the school because others are with him usually either teaching or being a student if he goes to the school at all. a question though: who all is gonna be in the harem? I hope at least yoruichi and soi-fon are in. anyway keep up the good work and update soon!
Killjoy3000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this is awesome lol i can see Lisa bowing to him for bring the book to her world
Mage Of Beginning chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
great story

i wonder what is his zanpaktou spirit?

also love how you don't make naruto into a student and actually knows something about hollows and shinigami, unlike Kenchi618's "True Warriors Never Die", while i love that story the naruto in that story still never learn or at least have a little bit of knowledge about hollow after millennium of living and he still have a idiot personality.

i hope you update soon