Reviews for Help from a Stranger (Up for Adoption)
18Andrew chapter 18 . 5/22/2020
Please update
fluffy-fanfic-lover chapter 18 . 2/14/2020
is this dead?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
Seems strange. Naruto apparently hasn't had anyone since Hinata yet all of a sudden is gonna have a harem?
hiraishin101 chapter 8 . 1/26/2020
Foxes are part of the canid/canidae family, meaning that they are related to wolves and dogs, but they are considered vulpine not canine.
2ZetaIgnis chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
wow that Heroic Spirit reference lol
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2019
Wasted my fucking time
Battlewolf1992 chapter 2 . 10/5/2019
Thnx for helping Ururu I like her and I didn't like Jinta picking on her in the show and i dont know if you'll do this but I hope Naruto will be able to meet Arthuria again even if it's only the one time.
mikekoetting5673 chapter 18 . 9/22/2019
Love this its good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2019
You have the english skills of a fucking 5th grader.
Fgougeon chapter 10 . 7/25/2019
Akamaru, now that was a good twist
Borello chapter 18 . 7/8/2019
damnit. the story is really good and i hoped to read more chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2019
Though I'm liking the story a lot the decision to send her only seems to be because shes her rather than making any sense. Unohana made a good point, as well as the point made of sending more than one. Instead the leader choosing (though a good person) a known slacker to send alone is a weird decision for the commander.
BuddhaBuddha chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
Ugh it’s a fucking Gary Stu, I’m out.
xSean chapter 3 . 3/4/2019
This Fic is trash, unless you enjoy every girl falling for Naruto for no reason, Naruto talking about his past with every person he meets and the interactions that don't make any sense then this fic isn't for you. Really.

First time meeting Harribel and Stark and he just goes on to say hey, I'm Naruto Uzumaki! The Last Soldier! I survived ALL wars! Because that is cool and I just had to let you know even though we are enemies! Then proceeds to explain how he learned hos technique... You for real?

On top of that he says, "I am an eternal jailor for a beast that none know of, forever lost in time. I have walked this world thrice over in my life and I'd rather not be stopped when I have only just moved. So... come at me." You sure no one knows of it? Naruto seems pretty talkative about a world ending beast that none know of apparently...

This fic is just full to the brim with things that the Author thinks makes Naruto seem 'cool'. All I see is a retard who clearly hasn't learned anything in his years alive. An Immortal but blatantly walks around with a sword, uses his powers and flaps his gums to everyone he meets. Has Scars for no reason what so ever, some recent even though he has only just been introduced to Bleach so those Humans must of been lucky as fuck. Don't worry though, those recent scars inflicted recently don't stop him from more than matching Yoruichi... Fucking stupid.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/4/2019
I know its dropped but I gotta say I still VERY much prefer the original intention the author had of ichigo and tulia. It always made sense and fit best. Bothers me he changed his mind.

When he mentioned the original intent I was looking forward to her probably ending up alongside orihime in his group. Same with harribels sisters which I'm not sure if he h as d decided to go through with.
1,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »