Reviews for Help from a Stranger (Up for Adoption)
Tempest-Rage chapter 4 . 1/2/2019
really... is Naruto Zanpakuto is Archerko? pfft
Jabari the Goat Sage chapter 16 . 9/23/2018
Good story until the "parallel version" shit started happening. I'm done reading.
noire125 chapter 12 . 9/21/2018
As I thought, another OP MC. A very OP MC that turns to jelly muscle and mushed brain when it comes to the important part. An S class mc against run of the mill villain, civilian class on major villain. Not to mention, aizen isn't even that much of a villain, really. He even has the gall to laugh against aizen, when he didn't even manage to scratch or make him bleed. A 3000 geezer from an alternate universe with unique powers didn't even manage to change a major canon event, what a wuss.

Rant over. Anyways, thanks for sharing your ideas, I may not have liked it, but some still do.
Jabari the Goat Sage chapter 8 . 9/10/2018
*Oedipus complex*
HaretaSora chapter 15 . 9/4/2018
Honestly, this was one of my favorite fics before I started writing my own fics years ago but why, why did you feel the need to muddle things with the Fate Series?

Things were going so great before all this stuff just, in my opinion, ruined it as there was no need to go down the "Parallel version of Naruto inviting Naruto to get involved in things". You literally could have just focused on the Bleach story line and things would have continued beautifully and I would have eagerly continued reading this story.

Every time I reread this story I always sigh sadly when I get back to this chapter as this is where everything was honestly ruined for me :/
Archer Chef chapter 2 . 9/3/2018
Oh shit , Arturia has a cameo I hope you add her to the harem if this story isn't dead . And For Naruto to bring her back.
Fgougeon chapter 7 . 8/13/2018
oh is so want to see naruto meet unohana
Solitary Winter chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
For the love of all that is unholy just stop.
What is this?
I can't believe I somehow made it this far... the grammar is a mess and the actual plot of the story is none existent.
Several of your words are just unbearably boring and spelled incorrectly. Did you not proof read this, because I'm very worried.
All of your characters are contrived OOC ninnies, who add no real value to the plot. Their dialogue is very forced and their story flow is absolute SHYTE. Not shit, but SHYTE.
Fix it, because this could be so much better.
Animelover1818 chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
You should look at bleached Shinobi I read first paragraph and it’s a copy of this
Guest chapter 18 . 6/24/2018
this story is dead NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Darksied-has-cookies chapter 18 . 5/31/2018
its been nearly 3 years update damn it
The Storm Master 567 chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
Hope to see more of this whenever that spark comes back to this story man.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Naruto is a loser
lszl chapter 6 . 1/20/2018
yay, Alucard
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
Looks at comments before reading,
*sees the word "Arturia"*
Is now forced to read story
1,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »