Reviews for Remember These Words
librarywitch chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I am so geeking out on so many levels. Key to time anyone? Sam and Dean witness the Doctor's regen after the time wars brought on by the White Guardian, now that is so cool. I loved it!
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Did Buffy and Spike make an appearance there? Because I could have sworn they did...
DestielMinion chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Love love loved it!

I love the concept of Rose being made

for the Doctor, because it really seems like

she is! ...Or was lol :P

All I have to say about the last part is Poor Spike!

xD

"Hey you Irish git! You left her!" lol!

xDD
Alice chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Haha,

I love love love Doctor Who and I really really like Supernatural and Buffy so that was awesome. I really wasn't expecting the whole Buffy, Angel, Spike thing to happen/be there. Really well done :)
seafaringwriter1657 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Fandom has exploded! Buffy/Angel, Supernatural, Doctor Who. *Love* Rose is my favorite companion. Thanks for the shout out and the message. I love hearing from people who love the crossover, but I think your the first that's said that I inspired them! Subscribing to this story if there's more chapters comin' :)
Ayjah chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
oooo I love that idea that Rose was made FOR HIM she does so feel like it! And in this story chain he would HAVE TO have her in the end not like they wrote it (boo)
Eien Samsara chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
loved it
Anita Simons chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
OMG I loved this fiction! haha xoxo
EpsilonTheta chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Love the story! Tis amazing & I don't even WATCH SPN.

I just have one question: Who's the blonde Brit and the "lousy Irish git" and which show/film/thing are they from?