Reviews for Pain, cured by ghosts
Danielle-Liddell chapter 26 . 9/1/2012
I really liked it and the songs were really nice to have playing in the background of the scene or singing along to them. It was really sweet in the end, too. Great work!
DeadlyWriter chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
very good i loved it
samanthatm chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
love the story.
Larka-chan chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
Wow...its been a long time since I've read from this story. '' Pretty good chapter.
Larka-chan chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Oh my gosh! I love how you changed the lyrics around in the song to make them fit the Devil! It was genius! I love the movie Anastasia and that has been my favorite song from it since I was little!
Larka-chan chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
What a plot twist! Dramatic!
Larka-chan chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
That was a nice chapter :)
Larka-chan chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Oh my gosh...that's horrible! :( This chapter really effected me...probably because I'm Christian. One of my worst fears is going to Hell...
Larka-chan chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Interesting, can't wait to read what happens next.
Larka-chan chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Pretty good. I'm glad you didn't use the whole, I was abused thing _ It's a nice change in reading.
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 26 . 1/24/2012
Hey Rainlily216, I really loved this story... I loved how you ended it, sweat and happy :)

I also wanted to appoligize I hadn't been reviewing on your last few chapters, or the fact that it took me so long to review till now... Let's just say life happened... (summary of things I got kicked out of college on finances and gpa, well and the schools kicking out anyone who had bad gpa because their loosing money, that pretty much sums it up and what affected my life so far... i'm not trying to play a pity card, i really don't like pitty right now its getting to much, but I am really sorry and wanted you to how life really affected me from replying to you I'm super sorry)

I'm now getting back in the swing of things, unstressing my life... I really felt super bad for not reviewing your chapters... But I did get a chance from time to time to pick your chapters up.

As for the story... Well I really loved the wedding, the heart to heart with Harvey's now that was cute :) ;)

I also loved this chapter, how she visits her parents graves, that is just sweet, and cute :) I just had to smile during it, this was so sweet I loved it :) :D ;D ;) It brought I small tear to my eyes :') Cause it was just so nice, I love the happy ending and pleasant note you left everything on... It was really done well... And I have to applaude you several times for it... Bravo... Fantastico, everything it was super well done, and one increadible story... I hope to read more of your stories along the way... TIll then farwell... And thanks for the wild ride of one increadibly amazing chapter ;) :) :D ;D Well I guess for the last time in this story, this is BLurr Girl signing out, and going outtie... Well TTFN TA TA FOR NOW, have one amazing night and day tommorrow... ;) :) THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING, You're one increadible author :)
stretch blacklight chapter 26 . 12/26/2011
This was truly an awesome story all together. I lied it it was just wow that I felt like omg at times. Keep on writing Rainlily216. Thanks
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
HEHEHEH ;)

Rainlily216 I gotta say I absolutly loved this chapter (saying this with a big grin on my face) sorry it took me so long to review, I've been busy on my end school stress is up on the high bar it's the end of the quarter and all...

Anyways I had an idea a few weeks ago after I watched Anastasia again that just by chance you would use that scene heheheh ;) and boy am I glad you did, I love it, it's just so...so... classicly awesome... :) ;) But boy the model thing, wow I did not see that one coming... That was a good one there good job, I mean I had an idea something in such regards would happen but I did not expect it, I was really liking it when you brought it around the way you did... Funny (laughing at myself) I almost half thought you'd make the model Amelia in disguise, I was glad it wasn't her... The idea of that model reminded me sorta of several ABC Family movies I liked or other movies with similar sitcolm (sorry spelled that wrong) type themes ;) gotta love those... OMG I loved the reaction... I think I might even remember that scene in Hercules but I'm not quiet sure my mom when I was growing up did not let me watch it much I think if I remember correctly... Anyways great job bravo's and all that good stuff... I can't wait to see the wedding scene now that will be definitly fun too ;) (snickering cause I can't wait) can't wait to read it...Curious what will happen too; hmmm (small smirk on face ;) tapping finger to cheek in thought ;) lol

YEAH! THe Harvey's are coming, I can't wait to see what happens with them and what has gone on with them, this will definitly be fun :) ;D :D.. Well I best be going I just wanted to review and say thanks for updating while I had some time on my hands... I can't wait for the next review and hope you update soon.

Don't worry if school gets in the way I understand that, I'm definitly slow on updating or my updates for the same reason.

Well I best be going... Have an awesome day and thanks for everything, thanks for a wonderful story TTFN TA TA FOR NOW...

Oh before I forget... There is this awesome song from one of my favorite musicals; the musical is 'Company', and the song name is from the wedding scene it's hillarious and fun at the same time check it out it may be like a pre wedding song (that's what it is in the musical) to use (in the musical basicly the bride freaks out about getting married, it's utterly funny, she goes a little wacky then I think she see's her husband to be and she forgets all her worries... Its definitly a fun song) THe name of the song is 'Getting Married Today', then theres such a sweet song after that called 'Marry Me A Little' I totally could see it being used, but its just and idea check the songs out if you're able, I'm sure theres like an orchestra concert version of the Company songs on You Tube not to many stage productions are on there but if you check them out their great, that musical has awesome songs for stories because things said are somewhat comical ;)...

Anyways I have my second to last day of Jazz 1 today and best be going I need to get ready in all... Have an awesome day once again, I hope you update soon, And thank you once again for updating over the Thanksgiving break... BlurrGirl outie, have an awesome December :) and Happy New Year at the end of the month ;)
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 21 . 11/7/2011
Rainlily216, this was one awesome chapter :), I'm super sorry It took me forever to come and look at this new chapter I just had life get in the way. BUt I'm glad I finally took a look at it cause boy is it amazing, I love it and can't wait for the wedding scene... Great job, I thought it was so sweet how you wrote it... I gotta go, have an awesome day, and thanks for the awesome chapter... Oh before I forget I love that song, I totally forgot about it and I own that movie on VHS... wow when I get home I think I may watch it agian that or you tube ... I realy like the song I think it was perfect ;) :) Nice choice... Well gotta go, I hope you update soon, till next time farewell... Thanks again... Blurr Girl outie.. Have an awesome day...
ColorGuardSweetHeartHottieFury chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
WOW ;) :) :D ;D, Rainlily216, what an amazing funalicious (thought I'd be different for a change ;)...) chapter hehehehe ;) I totally loved it, I thought I heard the song from somewhere, for a second I was picturing a musical but I gotta catch up on Aladen two if I don't remember that song, man Aladin Movies I was addicted to, the other day I cleaned the shower and the whole time thought about Aladin, thanks for using it, your like my go to person for seeing what disney films I need to catch up on... Wow Bravo Bravo (Whistle, not the tv channel [ok joke bad joke couldn't resist I had to say it I was raised by two comedic joking parents can't resist when I think of them]) Encore Encore theres I French word I want to use and can't remember laughing about it right now ;) lol...

Thank you awesome chapter, could totally hear Sinkie and Fatso singing that, love what Casper did, I'm guessing he took what Genie does in the movie... Oh that line from Pirates of the Carribean 3, Absolutly LOVE IT ;) I totally loved it cause last year and the year before (besides falling asleep on occassions to Transformers accidently I would be falling asleep watching that every night (I mean just having it on and purusfully having it on so I'd wake to it playing) cause I loved it so much I knew where hte line was from, but had to look back and go Oh yeah I was I guess I could say I took a double take to realize I was right my mind was like 'Yes no Yes..." Sorry very hyper had loads of sugar that roomies and I are trying to get rid of and my body doesn't like crashing so minds racing and I'm literally jumping off the walls writting this (probably get why I'm nicknamed Blurr Girl I'm typing this at hyper speeds like a race car LOl just thought I'd let you know if this appears to be a jumbled mess of a review I can't help it)

As for the last chapter, you should have seen me breaking into song I have hours I just turn my ipod to that song, OMG I love it, for a minute for some reason in this chapter I thought you were going to use Won't Say I'm in Love from Herculeas (I know I spelled that wrong sorry) But OMG I'm glad you didn't :)

OH Song suggestion, LOVE WILL FIND A WAY, It's from The Lion King 2, or Kingdom of the Heart from the movie Princess and the Pee (its not disney and the lyrics are hard to find but i have both the movie version and the Cyrstal Harris version so if you need it just say something cause its hard to find unless you listen to the music on Youtube and write it Like I did its hard to find otherwise, I'd be willing to send it if you message me I wrote the lyrics for both I've taken years of choir and singing so I should have gotten the words right have good ears for that stuff).

Also the songs from the Pebble and the Peguin I was suggesting for the Devil is Don't Make Me Laugh (good evil song look it up if you ever get a chance), Now and Forever (It's a good love song and kinda has the ghost thing with 'now and forever with you' lyrics being the main theme of it, though I would suggest to change the wording of the song of course a smige), Somtimes I Wonder (also good didn't catch up on all of it but I remember liking it), oh and a hell maybe song is this strange song from it called The Good Ship Misery, its basicly these peguins whining about the effects of being on this drery ship and they sing about it like its a prison so its kinda good one to use... Also from Quest for Camelot theres a good song one of my favorites Looking Through Your Eyes... A good song to be about Shawn is The Prayer from that movie I love it, look up Josh Groben version its really good to, Also from that movie the bad guys song called Ruber (its very devil like song)... From another film Thumbelina (the cartoon not barbie version) the song Let Me Be Your Wings, I've always loved but good song for Shawn/Stretch...

I can't wait to see what happens next this story/chapter was extremly adorable and increadible (felt like ryming ish...[shruging shoulders, look of don't know why facial expression])

I'm just smiling ear to ear and for some reason have a picture of myself in my head screaching out of happiness and jumping like I was super hyper like my best friend gets (don't know why I have that image in me but its a good thing means your story made me really happy on how it went)

I really wanted to say that I loved how you let her get her memory back, thans for taking the ring suggestion helping her :) Unless that was part of the plan you were talking about... Either way two thumbs up :) smiles all around (as the saying goes, wait thats seems like another ryme I'm going to dislike tomorrow if I'm going to be ryming on the occassions thats not something I've found myself or friends doing in a while in college I'll be embaresed if I start ryming)Any who... Back to the review... I'm glad she's back I'm thrilled loved how you brought it through she's great to have, and love the memories love the way you brought it, I love the picture wish their is a picture ond Deviant Art to show that scene I mean that's one of the those perfect picture moments her looking at her engagment photo and all... I totally loved the last chapter and all the reflections of the past, I love reading and writing chapters like that they are so fun, and bring out so many emotions, I felt like saying "OOooooo poor Stretch" For the review of the last chapter but since you posted these together I thought why not just write them together (though I'm sorry if it's jumbled gotta get to art homework before its to late)

I love how you presented the characters, Especially Stinkie and Fatso, I don't know why I'm so happy about it I just am :)... Gotta just say I love and am loving your story every step of the way and every new chapter that fallows thank you so much for everything... I'm hoping you update soon but I gotta go, I don't think there is anything else that can express how much I loved these two chapters you posted an hour ago both 19 and 20 all i can Say is thank you thank you thank you for such wonderfully awesome cahpters your amazing ;) :) :D ;D and an amazing writer I've been meaning to say that for a while you writing style is really good... Well I gotta get going, have a wonderful night thanks again, Blurr Girl (owning to nickname and being hyper at the moment by typing and talking really fast) outie, Have a wonderful day and night thank you once again for updating, and I can't wait for the next enstallment chapter (don't know if that is correctly typed gramar just sounded fun to say in my head) of this story I'm loving it, and can't wait for more... I hope to talk to you soon... Till next time I would like to say thank you once again... Farwell, I bid thee adu :) ;) ;D ;D