Reviews for Bittersweet Remedy
Genibane chapter 8 . 4/7
Oh man! It can't end like this, it was getting so good!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Will you be continuing this sometime? :)
Memory Wolf chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
This is really good! For a moment i sorta legit thought pike was going to die, even though that made no sense as he is the main person in this fic but okay, probably just means your writing is really good :p i do hope you continue this! I would like to know how all this ends ;)
Aj3537 chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
Please finish this.
Charlotte chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
Need more
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Love your fic! Please continue? :)
GraysonSteele chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Nicely done. I like the banter back and forth between Chris and his brother-in-law and Kirk. I don't know what canon is for Pike, but for some reason I picture him as an only child never married which may be part of the reason he is so invested in the cadets and Jim specifically. Please interpret that his interest is as a mentor.
Lizzy chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
So glad to find an update on this fic. Please keep it going!
TerraMacMillan chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Yay! An update! Wonderful job. I can't wait to read more. Please update as soon as you can!
GraysonSteele chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
I just found your story and I like the progression so far. The Pike/McCoy combination is one I never would have considered. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
callandra chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Yay, an update!
TerraMacMillan chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more. Update soon!
Lintered chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
"No, I'm serious. He is really good at comforting people. I suppose you just haven't been sick enough to make him go into comforting mode yet."

"Excuse me? I almost died."

hilarious and I'm interested in how this is going to play out. keep updating ]
MarlaMonster chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Now we are getting down to something :) can't wait for the next update!
Blip-chan chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Still loving it~!

I love how you handle this, and I love the subtle ways it ties into the other stories.

Can't wait for the update~!

Blip