Reviews for Bittersweet Remedy
Charlotte chapter 8 . 1/5
Need more
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Love your fic! Please continue? :)
GraysonSteele chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Nicely done. I like the banter back and forth between Chris and his brother-in-law and Kirk. I don't know what canon is for Pike, but for some reason I picture him as an only child never married which may be part of the reason he is so invested in the cadets and Jim specifically. Please interpret that his interest is as a mentor.
Lizzy chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
So glad to find an update on this fic. Please keep it going!
TerraMacMillan chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Yay! An update! Wonderful job. I can't wait to read more. Please update as soon as you can!
GraysonSteele chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
I just found your story and I like the progression so far. The Pike/McCoy combination is one I never would have considered. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
callandra chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Yay, an update!
TerraMacMillan chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more. Update soon!
Lintered chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
"No, I'm serious. He is really good at comforting people. I suppose you just haven't been sick enough to make him go into comforting mode yet."

"Excuse me? I almost died."

hilarious and I'm interested in how this is going to play out. keep updating ]
MarlaMonster chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Now we are getting down to something :) can't wait for the next update!
Blip-chan chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Still loving it!

I love how you handle this, and I love the subtle ways it ties into the other stories.

Can't wait for the update!

Blip
T'Spirk chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Love this. Love Chris and I can already tell Bones has feelings for Chris. Awesome story. Update soon.
callandra chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Good start. I love the Vulcan wishing Bones luck. Looking forward to where this goes.
Blip-chan chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
This is so cute I burst out laughing. I am sure that was not your intention, but the last bit just got me. I so want to hug everyone involved right now. This is just too sweet.
Scholar's Callous chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Ah-ha-ha! This is awesome!