Reviews for Searching
Ej chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Wow this is intriguing. I've only watched the anime so far and haven't gone far beyond it. Although from the previous fics I've read about Zeki, I may have an idea as to what had happened and I personally think you did a superb job at how Yuuki must've felt when she was hidden underground. This however was such a refreshing take - literally removing all her memories as a human. It definitely shifts things a bit and it's really interesting as to how this story is unfolding. I did notice though you said she lost 5yrs worth of her memories as a vampire, (correct me if I'm wrong) but didn't she live 10yrs as a human? Or are you only removing the years in which she'd known Zero (which I suppose would make sense). I know this was last updated like 4yrs ago, but I really hope you'd continue this story! It's amazing!
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
An interesting twist to the plot... I can't wait to see where you go with this. I hope you update soon. Until next time I suppose! ~xwcx
tosz chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
really good story can't wait to read more
Fanfiction-DeleteThisAccount chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was absolutely excellent! I love the plot. And while I was reading this, I remembered this scene in the manga and it took on a whole new meaning! You did utterly fantastic with this, I really hope you continue! :)