Reviews for In the Arms of the Angel
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 20 . 9/15
Hey, I was wondering if you are going to be adding the new chapters on to this one or are you going to be making another separate one?
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 20 . 8/2
I think making a sequel story would be fine. But leaving this particular story as is, is just fine.
Donna chapter 1 . 3/25
Love it
Potatothechao chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
All I heard in my head after Dean asked is "Draw me like like one of your French girls" xD

My only complaint is that Dean seems a bit OOC. His personality to me seems he would smirks a lot or joke around with references when he's nervous or really happy. But hey I wouldn't know how he'd act with 2 angels on his tail xD

Another is that there's so much lemon in the beginning. But that's okay because unlike some fans I'm not into reading those scenes hahaha so don't take that to heart.

Other than that I'm enjoying the uniqueness of this story. Cas/Dean/Gabriel who would've thought it would be fluffy?
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
*blushes* oh wow! I can't wait to read the rest.
Drawing water on fire chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
Drawing water on fire chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
I liked this chapter, it was ..wwell interesting
Drawing water on fire chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Guest chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
I haven't finished watching season seven. Cas died so... kind of un-motivated to watch at the moment... Hence why I started reading Cas fanfiction.
doe chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
for 1 2 yes,yes, yes, and yes! you can write for me anytime. this shit is fucking hot! totally engrossing. great pace. you have a fan. mama likes!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Gah the season finale was shocking! The end scene with the angels was breathtaking. It's definitely nice to have a season finale where no one died. :)

Just like to say I love your stories and anything you write will surely be fantastic! :)

Teoryn chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
I am completely with you with the angels falling from the sky. I had already heard through the grape vine that Castiel was going to be a regular character for season 9 so I knew they were going to do something to take away all of his powers. Otherwise, Dean and Sam would take a back seat on their hunts because all Cas would have to do is snap his fingers and the bad guys go away. I was just thinking that they were going to close heaven up and he was going to be on the wrong side of the door. I figured he would just be weakened not lose everything! They did a good job setting up for the next season. So many possibilities! And you know my vote for a one off! (; Come on people! Vote with me, hehehe. Oh, and as a side note, every time I see this title I sing it (in Sarah Mclachlan's voice which only happens in my head). Just thought I would say that. (:
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
The twist! OMG, that was just WOW! Still not over it. And the acting! Mark, Misha, Jared and Jensen. EVERYONE! All so damn amazing! Cried each time!

Yes, the angels. That was freakin beautiful! And def glad no one died, also glad the boys were done fighting. That was a bit repeaty too so glad that's done.

Seas9n here we come!
Grim1989 chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Yea, I cannot wait to see season 9 because I am curious what the angels will do and if the regular humans who do not know of the supernatural would have seen the angels fall.
LadyRouge15 chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Wow this was beautiful. I wasn't sure if i would like the threesome pairing but you wrote it in such a breathtaking way. Amazing job.